Yup, it's official, the Mythbusters had a civil conversation with a black democratic president, so now they're full-fledged liberal zealot nazi communist traitors.
http://www.npr.org/2010/12/06/131853963/obama-challenges-mythbusters-adam-and-jamie
They're trying Archimedes' solar death ray again. Maybe this time, with a small army assisting them, they can get some results.
DShiznit wrote:
Yup, it's official, the Mythbusters had a civil conversation with a black democratic president, so now they're full-fledged liberal zealot nazi communist traitors.
http://www.npr.org/2010/12/06/131853963/obama-challenges-mythbusters-adam-and-jamie
They're trying Archimedes' solar death ray again. Maybe this time, with a small army assisting them, they can get some results.

I look forward to this one, maybe, just maybe, my TV will work for that channel. >.<
DShiznit wrote:

Something that really annoys me is calling democrats "nazi communist traitors" just because you aren't a Democrat . Sad
souvik1997 wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

Something that really annoys me is calling democrats "nazi communist traitors" just because you aren't a Democrat . Sad

Notice how I ignored the ignorance of that comment souvik.(not your comment btw) :p
I think he was being ironic.
I hate Communist Nazis.
merthsoft wrote:

I doubt it.
souvik1997 wrote:
merthsoft wrote:

I doubt it.

What, exactly, is a Communist Nazi? I know the political spectrum is more of a horseshoe than a straight line but I can't help feeling you'd be a little conflicted if you were a member of both the left and extreme right ends.
A Communist Nazi is an oxymoron, they don't exist Razz
DShiznit wrote:
full-fledged liberal zealot nazi communist traitors.

merthsoft wrote:

Of course, who would take that phrase seriously? Oh right, I'm on a forum of Republicans...
I think you'll find that most of us are not Republicans. I, myself, am a Rawlsian Liberal, if I find the need to label myself.
I am a Democrat.
What's this topic about again?
comicIDIOT wrote:

liberal zealot nazi communist traitors
comicIDIOT wrote:

How you do feel about the Mythbusters meeting with President Obama and testing this Archimedes death ray myth a 3rd time?

The episode premieres in less than 19 hours now I believe.
Wait, a third time? I must have missed the first or the second. I remember when they shot cannon-ball cheese chunks at a sheet and burned a wooden vessel with mirrors. Whether or not they were the same episode I can't recall.

But to revisit a myth three times is a bit much. They'll probably say they got better intel [thanks to the CIA] about how the ships, canons, and other era objects were manufactured and they (Mythbusters) were able to build a replica that would more accurately confirm or disprove the myth.

Eh, I think I'll just watch the trio's myths and skip the duo's.
Well, what happened is everyone else in the world tried it, and actually got it to work, so they said "a, gotta do it again". That's the thing about how they do stuff, they can confirm something, but with one test they can't really deny.

Mythbusters met with Obama. Mythbusters get to play with light magnification and fire again.

/thread
KeithJohansen wrote:
/thread

You were wrong! The thread keeps going!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours