*bump* It starts more consistently, and I changed the sprites to morphing ball sprites. Still a few small transmission bugs to iron out. Smile

Edit: As I typed this post I realized why random nodes will drop out. Silly Kerm! Very Happy Screenshot coming in the next few hours.
*bump* Here's some eye candy for you of flourish in action! The first image is four calculators, three balls per calculator:

The second is four calculators, six balls per calculator:

Big image warning! Second GIF is nearly one megabyte
WOW! This is really impressive.
c.sprinkle wrote:
WOW! This is really impressive.
Thanks very much, c.sprinkle. Smile I need to do some testing on hardware calculators, then I can make a video about this and get Doors CS 7.1 out the door, provided I can solve the last few bugs on my docket.
This is really awesome! Nice work Kerm!
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
This is really awesome! Nice work Kerm!
Thanks very much, and thanks for the music. Smile I'll be publishing this video officially with Doors CS 7.1, but for now, here it is:

Oh that vid was nice too. Also that's a lot of TI-83/84+ calcs you got there! Shock That makes my 20 calcs collection filled with Casios look bad. Very Happy
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Oh that vid was nice too. Also that's a lot of TI-83/84+ calcs you got there! Shock That makes my 20 calcs collection filled with Casios look bad. Very Happy
Hehe, thanks. Smile If only I could figure out what the story with my collection of another 15 or so calcs at my parents' house, I could reunite my collection of 30+ calculators. :/
Very nice video!
souvik1997 wrote:
Very nice video!
Thanks Souvik1997. The fact that it already started a fight on my Facebook wall makes me hopeful that a lot of people will be interested in the project. Smile
I commented my thoughts on the video itself. Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
I commented my thoughts on the video itself. Very Happy
Yeah, I saw it, "Over nine thousand sprites!". Very nice.
Razz When I head you say "gooey" (GUI), I instantly thought "Was it made with VB" without realizing that there is no other way to make a GUI than VB.

The video was nice too Wink I need more link cables (that I can cut open >.>)
_player1537 wrote:
Razz When I head you say "gooey" (GUI), I instantly thought "Was it made with VB" without realizing that there is no other way to make a GUI than VB.
*There are other ways besides VB to make GUIs? Wink

Quote:
The video was nice too Wink I need more link cables (that I can cut open >.>)
Cheers. I have a nifty Doors CS 7.1 trailer video in progress that I hope you guys will like as well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours