here is my first release of a custom menu program that i made i pure basic. weighing in at only 386 bytes, this program includes a graphical menu, animations, and options.

Code:

:StorePic 1
:StoreGDB 1
:ClrDraw
:{-}62→Ymin:0→Ymax:94→Xmax:0→Xmin
:Line(5,{-}4,89,{-}4:Line(4,{-}5,4,{-}57:Line(5,{-}58,89,{-}58:Line(90,{-}5,90,{-}57
:Text(6,6,Str1
:Line(5,{-}14,90,{-}14
:length(Str2)/16→B
:iPart(B)→B
:For(A,1,B
:Text(7A+8,11,sub(Str2,16A-15,16
:End
:1→A
:SetUpEditorZWIN
:3→dim(∟ZWIN
:Repeat K=21 or K=45
:Text(7A+8,6,">
:If ∟ZWIN(2)
:Line(11,({-}7A-8)-6,85,({-}7A-8)-6
:For(V,11,85
:getKey→K
:If Ans
:85→V
:Pt-On(V,({-}7A-8)-6
:While not(Ans
:getKey→K
:Line(11,({-}7A-8)-6,85,({-}7A-8)-6,0
:Text(7A+8,6,"    
:A-(K=25 and A>1)+(K=34 and A<B)→A
:ClrHome
:If ∟ZWIN(1)
:Then
:RecallPic 1
:RecallGDB 1

download: ZWIN2.8xp

OPTIONS
1 -> LZWIN(1 == Save screen and graph settings and recall (buggy?)
1 -> LZWIN(2 == Draw line under selected option instantly instead on animated

2ND key and clear key end program,

selected option is stored in A

DESTORYS:

Real vars: a,k
Screenshot?
umm, im working on it, wabbitemu is making it look like it runs very slow/laggy frames?
Rhombus P. wrote:
umm, im working on it, wabbitemu is making it look like it runs very slow/laggy frames?
Are you using the backspace screenshot utility? The latest WabbitEmu is very, very buggy. By the way, I rejected your archive upload because it was a raw .8xp instead of a zip file containing the program and a readme. Smile
not sure what you mean by the backspace screen shot utility... and i dont belive i have the newest version of wabbit...

and lol about the archive, i wasent sure what i was suppose to do
Rhombus P. wrote:
not sure what you mean by the backspace screen shot utility... and i dont belive i have the newest version of wabbit...

and 0x5 about the archive, i wasent sure what i was suppose to do
At the top of the Upload File page:

Quote:
Upload File
The Cemetech file archives are open to all user submissions, within reason. Files must be compressed in zip (Windows) or tar/tar.gz (Linux) archives, and are limited to 2MB except for special cases cleared with a Cemetech administrator. All file uploads (and updates) are subject to administrative review and may be rejected for any reason, including but not limited to inappropriate, stolen, or copyright-infringing content.
Razz

By the backspace utility, I mean pressing [backspace] to start and stop the screenies. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours