_player1537 wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
0x5, no problem Kerm Smile Do you want my number?

/me spam-texts tanner

Do you really think I'd put my number on the internet? This is why Cemetech has a PM system (IRC too)

Razz I know. Some people here (me) would find it funny to put your number on 4chan (just kidding Razz)
KermMartian wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
Omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom! Left-overs day!
For true! I enjoyed some delicious leftovers (and of course pie) for a very late lunch today.

Courtney and I did some pie cooking. Apple and mango-raspberry. Both were delicious. I naturally like berry-pies better, but the apple had the best filling of any apple pie I've tasted in a very long time. Just the right balance of crispness and flavor. We used several different apple varieties (which sadly I think I forgot to document, but I remember purchasing Golden Delicious, Gala, Fuji, Braeburn, Granny Smith, and maybe some Honey Crisps) and a healthy dose of cinnamon and lemon juice.

Also, no texts for me Sad But I was amused by last night's skype chatting.
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:

/me spam-texts tanner

Do you really think I'd put my number on the internet? This is why Cemetech has a PM system (IRC too)

Razz I know. Some people here (me) would find it funny to put your number on 4chan (just kidding Razz)

Qazz... I would smack you so hard...
Elfprince, stop taunting me with the delicious-looking pies! I want some. Sad
/me steals and noms on elfprince's pie Very Happy

tanner, I know you would Razz
qazz42 wrote:
/me steals and noms on elfprince's pie Very Happy

tanner, I know you would Razz
You can't have stolen his pie, because I had already stolen it. Wink
Oh do tell what warranted removing this pic: http://www.duelinganalogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/lost_my_leg_in_nom.jpg
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:

/me spam-texts tanner

I wonder how many calls you would get. Razz

On the topic of Thanksgiving, we celebrated ours 1.5 months ago (Canada) but I personally didn't, thanks to a dysfunctional family, so no turkey. Sad
Aww, that sucks, DJ; sorry to hear it. Sad I'm interested to hear that eating a turkey is traditional for your Thanksgiving too, though. I'll have to read more about the holiday.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

Probably a big pile of NYPA
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
It seems a little insensitive to Vietnam veterans to me, personally, but I suppose everyone has a different sense of humor.
And how many of those veterans do we have on the board, or have an immediate family member who was in the war Rolling Eyes

I don't think it was that bad of a photo, though.
comicIDIOT wrote:
And how many of those veterans do we have on the board, or have an immediate family member who was in the war Rolling Eyes
That argument seems on the same level as it being OK to make Holocaust jokes because there are no Holocaust survivors on Cemetech. Razz

How did I just Godwin a Thanksgiving topic? O_O
KermMartian wrote:
How did I just Godwin a Thanksgiving topic? O_O
Awkward Post indicating Awkward Silence.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
_player1537 wrote:

/me spam-texts tanner

On the topic of Thanksgiving, we celebrated ours 1.5 months ago (Canada) but I personally didn't, thanks to a dysfunctional family, so no turkey. Sad

{over 9000 joke here}

@Kerm, but I stole it from your stomach while you were busy in your studies >Very Happy
Anywho, do we have more Thanksgiving-related wishes to share before this topic gets hopelessly mired?
Well, none for me considering thanksgiving is over. I don't know about others though Smile
qazz42 wrote:
Well, none for me considering thanksgiving is over. I don't know about others though Smile
No, nor me, and I'd imagine no one else has anything in particular to add. Let's hope that we can let this topic die off until next year, then. Smile
*bump* And die off until next year it did. Happy Thanksgiving 2011, everyone! What's everyone doing? Friends and family? Significant other? Dinner, parade, overeating? Huzzah!
Staying at home. Just chillin with myself. Shopping on friday. Other than that not much

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours