That's right! The global CALCnet section of the website has been begun. Go to http://www.cemetech.net/gcn to register your calculators to work with gCn, an integral part of Doors CS 6 that will allow access to mail, ftp, chat, the web, and more. At the moment only the registration section is working; soon I will add a statistics page and the internal services to support hosting. Go register!
My calc is registered, YAY!
and serial number is the ID on the about thing from [2nd]+[mem] i guess?
serial num and ID num are diff i think (both are at the 2nd-mem thing tho)
I mean the 14-digit number in 2nd-Mem [1]
I am going to register in latin class as soon as I grab my calculator out of my locker
i've just registered, and i'm in history class Laughing

supposed to be working on some debate stuff, lol Cool
I just registered. Im in latin class taking notes on the computer that I put up on my website. so kids can get them from home
Hmm, I guess I will have to go get my other calcs and register them too... Smile

Also, TI-73? Are you makin DCS available on that calc as well?
@Kerm: are you going to add 68k's to the list? (remember my email about implementing gCn with Moka)
It's a possiblity, I might at least have a stripped-down version. The reason I listed it though is that it is one of the 5 FLASH-enabled z80 calcs.

I added a removal featrue and a clarification of what I mean by SID.
That's cool. Is there a limit on to how many calcs we can sign in for it?
Nope. Re: 68ks: do they have a 14-digit hex SID?
They do. It might be able to be put into TI-GCC with a simple function archive. That way all programmers for 68k calcs have access to it.
Fair enough. So which calcs should I add?
All there were made at one point or another: 89, 89Ti, 92, 92+, V200. The 92 isn't made anymore though and isn't supported, not to mention very rare.
Will do.
wow, that is if it works all tight. I hope things are cool with it,
Me 2.
So, how goes this project?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours