Okay. Revision 409 makes all the changes from 408, for realz. Lol
CyberPrime wrote:
Okay. Revision 409 makes all the changes from 408, for realz. 0x5
Excellent, glad to finally hear it. Wink What's next on your agenda, then?
No idea at the moment. Probably school work, and getting completely over my recent scuffle with death.
CyberPrime wrote:
No idea at the moment. Probably school work, and getting completely over my recent scuffle with death.
Errrr, what? Care to share?
I was too sick to really get out of bed over thursday and friday, and I'm just getting back to class now (with a cough that half makes me want to go home due to the looks it gets me). I still feel pretty shitty and haven't had much to eat in the last 5 days, but I just don't have an appetite.
CyberPrime wrote:
I was too sick to really get out of bed over thursday and friday, and I'm just getting back to class now (with a cough that half makes me want to go home due to the looks it gets me). I still feel pretty a and haven't had much to eat in the last 5 days, but I just don't have an appetite.
That's terrible, sorry to hear it. Sad We need you in top form so you can get all your work done and still have time left over for Freebuild!
Hahaha, I'm getting better! I feel fine! I feel like going for a walk!
CyberPrime wrote:
Hahaha, I'm getting better! I feel fine! I feel like going for a walk!
Excellent! And when you come back, you can brainstorm a few new gameplay modes for Freebuild. Wink
Can you change game modes mid-game? Part of the fun of blockland/TBM is that you can build sh*t then switch to a CTF or Deathmatch mode to fight inside your creation.
Well, first I should fully implement our plans for game modes in freebuild. Then I can get to making the actual games.

The plan, DShiznit, is to be able to turn on and off games modes in game, to let people join and quit game modes at will, and to be able to have many game modes going in a server at once.
CyberPrime wrote:
Well, first I should fully implement our plans for game modes in freebuild. Then I can get to making the actual games.

The plan, DShiznit, is to be able to turn on and off games modes in game, to let people join and quit game modes at will, and to be able to have many game modes going in a server at once.
Excellent, that's what I like to hear. I'm glad that you guys are retaining that ability from past TBM incarnations.
KermMartian wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:

Excellent, that's what I like to hear. I'm glad that you guys are retaining that ability from past TBM incarnations.

Actually, it sounds even better because people can individually decide whether to join a game mode (for example, if they're busy building and then people start DM'ing)
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
CyberPrime wrote:

Actually, it sounds even better because people can individually decide whether to join a game mode (for example, if they're busy building and then people start DM'ing)

This. You have no idea how much people complained to me about getting killed while building on my server.
Revision 410: Fixed artifact left from the last commit.
CyberPrime wrote:
Revision 410: Fixed artifact left from the last commit.
Huzzah. I assume that's the "weird login bug" item?
Yep. Also...

Revision 411: Fixed up the jet GUIs so that they are usable now (they were before, but it wasn't pretty, and there was a useless "Set Default" button.)
CyberPrime wrote:
Yep. Also...

Revision 411: Fixed up the jet GUIs so that they are usable now (they were before, but it wasn't pretty, and there was a useless "Set Default" button.)

Hurrah, good stuff.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours