yay, can't wiat. Cool
I found an old 83+ of mine and it's still sporting DCS 1 Very Happy uber sweet
lol...

I found an old 83 for $5.00!!! I am gonna try dcs on it to see how it works... Smile
Laughing to both of you! Very Happy
i have an 83 right next to me, hasn't be used for 2 years, and has no batteries...but other than that, it works great, lol
wow, now I feel young. I can't wait till owning an 84+SE means I'm old.
eh, it was my sister's, not mine Wink
either way, I can't wait.
As am I, my friends, as am I. How about 5.2 first, and then we'll see where we are? Cool
ok, sounds good to me
Excellent. Just to review, by 5.5 we'll have:

BASIC progs with 16x16 icons
Fixed associated program support
Bug-free archiving and unarchiving
!! Folders
ok, lets think about 5.2 and them first though
OK, so 5.2 is just associated program fixes, with the simultaneous release of mobileTunes v2.0. The only thing left to do is integrate auto-unarchiving of the main program, then 5.2 shall be ready.
Auto-unarchiving of the main program, what do you plan on doing?
OK, when you run an associated program, there are four possibilities, based on the file program and the reader (main) program:

File Arc, Main Arc
File Unarc, Main Arc
File Arc, Main Unarc
File Unarc, Main Unarc

When Doors CS executes the file program, it automatically handles the arc/unarc, but for now the file itself has to unarc the main program. This is a problem, and I need to fix it before release.
now, this *MIGHT* be hard, but... let's say if I make an RPG (for example... or a 3 program big game) and I want to make on run the rest, but they're archived... yould it be possible to store the names of the other progs to a string so DSC can un-arch them when it comes time to run them? (or at the beginning of exicution?)
Ahah! You've hit upon a feature that Doors CS already has!!!

::DCS
:ICONICONICONICON
::A
:PRGM1
:PRGM2
::
:Restofcode
:Return

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours