I realized I never wrote a news article when I released mobileTunes v3.1 to go along with Doors CS 7.0, so when Qazz42 helped me track down and solve a TI-Nspire incompatibility in the program, I decided to release it as v3.2. mobileTunes v3.2 is a quad-channel music player for the TI-83+ through the TI-84+SE and the TI-Nspire. It takes advantage of the GUI and Associated Program features of Doors CS 7.0, letting you play any song just by clicking on it on the Doors CS desktop or even running it directly from the Homescreen via Doors CS' Homerun feature. To simplify the process of making songs, the online mobileTunes Converter tool painlessly turns MIDI songs into MT3 songs. Check out the video below for a few simple samples of the converter in action, and of course download MT3. It requires Doors CS 7.0 or higher.

Download
mobileTunes v3.2

gg Kerm, glad I could help. Now, I want to know why none of my songs are included in the video D:

Razz
qazz42 wrote:
gg Kerm, glad I could help. Now, I want to know why none of my songs are included in the video D:

Razz
Mostly because you hadn't made them yet when I made the video, as far as I can remember. Smile At any rate, I'm glad this is Nspire-compatible now, and I need to be more careful to look for undocumented instructions that I unconsciously write in my upcoming projects.
haha, good stuff. I am still just surprised how the nspire handles sound. You do realize that this is the only sound program that is fully compatible with the nspire in full, right?
qazz42 wrote:
haha, good stuff. I am still just surprised how the nspire handles sound. You do realize that this is the only sound program that is fully compatible with the nspire in full, right?
I did not know that until you told me, but I'm quite happy to hear it! Smile
Yep, and btw, does it really ONLY work with 7.0 and higher? Doubtsouce is doubtful Razz
qazz42 wrote:
Yep, and btw, does it really ONLY work with 7.0 and higher? Doubtsouce is doubtful Razz
There were some subtle bugs with the AP system, plus it uses the new optimized PushGUIStacks() (note the S) call in DCS7. MT3.2's header restricts DCS6 to being unwilling to run it, otherwise it would crash.
ah, I see. Nvm then Smile
It sounds pretty good, and it's great how these programs all have the DCS theme. As a feature request, making the mobileTunes converter part of SourceCoder would be nice Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
ah, I see. Nvm then Smile
No problem. I was going to mention that it's the only known sound program working on the Nspire, but I decided that that was a bit pedantic.
Probably, because real sound DOES work, but as I said, all you can really get is a staticy and chopped up version of what you would think to hear >.">
Nice, I really need to find my adapter again...
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Nice, I really need to find my adapter again...
Indeed you do. Smile As far as your Nspire goes, by the way, with Goplat, Calc84, and BenRyves' tireless help, we're trying to solve the interrupts problems. :S
What interrupt problem? I canz help?
Oh it's not Nspire compatible? I guess I'll use my 83+ then.
Dj, no, 3.2 works on the nspire
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Oh it's not Nspire compatible? I guess I'll use my 83+ then.
Not at all, the whole point of this update is that it fixed Nspire compatibility. I was merely remarking, while we're on the topic of the Nspire, that I'm also trying to resolve CALCnet2.2 ISR disable problems, which should fix the freezes you're seeing with NetPong.
good, I see no problems with 3.2. It seems perfecT Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
good, I see no problems with 3.2. It seems perfecT Very Happy
That's a win all around. Smile
I have just tried it in ti 84nspire w/TOUCHPAD. LOVE IT, really cool, thanks much!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours