Abh Hyty Pra Pid

Keyword: cake
Method: transposition

I probably did it wrong but I think you know what the message says.
thanks guys.

Things I got as of now is RAM for my laptop so it would stop gagging when it tried to do things, and a connector for my SATA laptop harddrives so I can see about cleaning them out and maybe turning them into portable drives for fun.

Thinking about hitting Walmart up, as much as I despise them, and picking up a copy of Super Mario Wii.
tifreak8x wrote:
thanks guys.

Things I got as of now is RAM for my laptop so it would stop gagging when it tried to do things, and a connector for my SATA laptop harddrives so I can see about cleaning them out and maybe turning them into portable drives for fun.

Thinking about hitting Walmart up, as much as I despise them, and picking up a copy of Super Mario Wii.
Yay for presence. Laughing That sounds like a plan, and happy last 7 minutes EST of your birthday. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
thanks guys.

Yay for presence. 0x5 That sounds like a plan, and happy last 7 minutes EST of your birthday. Smile

I'm sure we have a Grammar Nazi around somewhere whose job it is to point this kinda stuff out...

BTW New Super Mario Wii is AWESOME.
Happy 27th to TIFreak8x! Smile

happy birthday to you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related
Many happy returns!
I missed this topic >.> Happy late birthday TiFreak!
lol thanks guys.

Nice on the cake there Kerm :p But we all know it's a lie.
tifreak8x wrote:
0x5 thanks guys.

Nice on the cake there Kerm :p But we all know it's a lie.
Gogogo Google Image search. Smile This cake is delicious and moist; definitely not a lie.
Bon anniversaire tifreak Very Happy

enjoy the lie cake
qazz42 wrote:

enjoy the lie cake
That's the second time you've done that; are you learning French? And tifreak, I enjoyed your status asking if you could skip your 27th birthday and stick with 26 for now.
Happy Birthday tifreak. Very Happy
Hope you enjoy it, even with all the stress you have, you deserve some time to relax. Very Happy
Well, I just took a rather difficult French test today so some of it was stuck in my mind `-`
Sonlen wrote:
Hope you enjoy it, even with all the stress you have, you deserve some time to relax. Very Happy
Definitely seconded. I think we should all go invade tifreak8x's garage and throw him a party! Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

enjoy the lie cake
That's the second time you've done that; are you learning French? And tifreak, I enjoyed your status asking if you could skip your 27th birthday and stick with 26 for now.

lol, I do try to be amusing, whenever I Can. :p
KermMartian wrote:
Sonlen wrote:
Definitely seconded. I think we should all go invade tifreak8x's garage and throw him a party! Very Happy

Heck yeah, but....... I don't have money to fly there. D:
Sonlen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Sonlen wrote:

Walk. Or better, run. Smile
Running is definitely good for the heart Wink lol
_player1537 wrote:
Sonlen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Sonlen wrote:

Walk. Or better, run. Smile
Strap on a pair of wings and play Icarus! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours