Foxnews.com is great for this too, I got over 6000 points!
hmmm, I cant seem to get moar than 2000...

and good job Subaru-chan
KermMartian wrote:
I built a very very large spaceship in TBM with Elfprince, but unfortunately we never finished it due to a combination of time constraints and growing lag as it got larger and more complex. Keith, I heartily approve of that one. Razz

I move to finish the Cemetech Cruiser once the overhaul is complete, outfit teh forward laz0rs, turret emplacements, and fighter bays and fly it around in an epic battle. I'd love to have a FreeBuild battle like this one:

or this one (<3 Vipers):
lol... this is quite amusing actually...
Wait, is that the original Battlestar Galactica?! I think I need to watch that now.
KermMartian wrote:
Wait, is that the original Battlestar Galactica?! I think I need to watch that now.

No, that's the remake. Think they had SFX like that in the 70s? If that was the original we'd all be saying "Man, that star wars sure was butt ugly compared to BSG" Razz

But if you haven't watched the remake, wtf is wrong with you? Go watch it, now!
I've watched the remake end-to-end three times. Razz I didn't actually watch the videos, because from the preview image on each they didn't look familiar. Now I recognize them. Razz
KermMartian wrote:

Of course not! but you can watch it here (legally and freely), I haven't yet, but I've been recently feeling the urge to engage in retro-scifi shows.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Of course not! but you can watch it here (legally and freely), I haven't yet, but I've been recently feeling the urge to engage in retro-scifi shows.
Nifty, I'll definitely bookmark that. I've occasionally had a hankering to try to get a more complete look at some classic Doctor Who, but I'm ashamed to say I've still not gotten around to it. :/
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Nifty, I'll definitely bookmark that. I've occasionally had a hankering to try to get a more complete look at some classic Doctor Who, but I'm ashamed to say I've still not gotten around to it. :/

Tom Baker for the win. My dad and I got hooked on the show together watching him. Quick fact, he was the longest running doctor.
Oh, I know all the doctors and their stats, and have watched an episode or two of each; I just wish I had the episodes and the time to go through them all. Smile Too bad a bunch of the 70s (?) ones were lost by the BBC. At any rate, this topic is veering way off-topic.
D: a bit offtopic..

but any one else got screenies of a site?
*bump* Just to be even more off-topic, I started watching the class BSG episodes that Elfprince linked, after I noticed news that they might be doing another BSG series.
qazz42 wrote:
hmmm, I cant seem to get moar than 2000...

and good job Subaru-chan

Try the wikipedia article on HTML or Wikipedia.
I think yunhua98 also said havenworks.com at some point

qazz42 wrote:
D: a bit offtopic..

but any one else got screenies of a site?

I got one of TI being ruined, I'll upload it tomorrow.

Couldn't find the TI one, but I found one of Google
I can't upload it now, photobucket and imageshack are both blocked here at school.

OK..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Whoa, what happened in that screenshot? Why are there so many ships?
I clicked the green arrow multiple times. You could also click a bookmark as many times as you want
darl181 wrote:
I clicked the green arrow multiple times. You could also click a bookmark as many times as you want
Ah, I never thought of layering additional versions of the game on top, nice job.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours