I have just updated My TI-BASIC Programs to 10.27.10. A ChangeLog is included, and I will post a link as soon as it is accepted
Ok. I've apparently been banned until the 3rd, unjustly. That's fine. Though, I'd like all my files to be pulled from the archive, and my account canceled. I'm going back to ticalc
TI_Coder wrote:
Ok. I've apparently been banned until the 3rd, unjustly. That's fine. Though, I'd like all my files to be pulled from the archive, and my account canceled. I'm going back to ticalc
No, you've been muted in SAX until the 3rd. If you were banned, you wouldn't be able to make that post. Let me remind you of the TOS that you agree to when you joined Cemetech:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material, or engage in any activity using your Cemetech account, that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic, or discipline, suspend, temporarily ban, or permenantly ban any users at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Print your a TOS, roll it up, and shove it up your a, Chris. I have justified reason to say what I said.

Now, I would appreciate if my files and/or posts or whatever could be pulled. You could pretend I never existed, whatever. I don't want to be involved with people who can't see the world how it is. Come on, you can't shit yourself every time someone says something that might offend someone else.

I'd like to just move on. And if anyone cares, I'll be on ticalc. It has been really nice knowing you guys, though.

I thank you for all you've done for me, but I won't be shut up for something stupid.
TI_Coder wrote:
I don't want to be involved with people who can't see the world how it is.
Nor do we. Good riddance.
I agree with merth. You are wrong.
Anyway, assuming we're done with the insults and melodrama, let's see if we can't somehow get this topic back on-topic.
My critiques have fallen on deaf ears; I have nothing else to say. Positive feedback is the only thing he was here for.
I am sorry, but to remain off-topic, I hope he does not come back if he wants be act like a arrogant little brat...

I think that if you are going to express opinions like that on a forum such as this and think they are not going to be taken seriously (calling it "stupid"), then please do not come back

also, I dislike the way you are talking to Kerm, I think that this is a respectful community, and being homophobic/ telling the OWNER of this site to take his TOS up his a is not respectful, if anything you should take your slurs and shove up them your a to see how it feels.

I have lost all respect for you that I did, I am done sir... goodbye

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours