KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
not yet, I just haven't cared enough, and I still have my zombie defense game I'm working on.
If you could get a zombie gamemode setup as a mod I would for sure make a dedi for it. lego dudes fighting wave after wave of zombie bots sounds fun.
That's not exactly what his game is. Razz I don't know if it would be something you would want to host.

You just killed off half your potential player base, congratulations.
DShiznit wrote:
not yet, I just haven't cared enough, and I still have my zombie defense game I'm working on.

Also, we'll probably ask you to export them in a different format at that point.
Lucas W wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
If you could get a zombie gamemode setup as a mod I would for sure make a dedi for it. lego dudes fighting wave after wave of zombie bots sounds fun.
That's not exactly what his game is. Razz I don't know if it would be something you would want to host.

Who killed off their player base, and how?
Lucas W wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

Who did what now? Shock
Kerm did. "That's exactly what this game is" is meant to mean that game is not meant to be expanded upon? That it will just be stuck with only bricks?

I thought the whole purpose of TBM/ToB/TBG was to be able to do *anything* you wanted too?

The people at ToB forums (ie. Half your player base (The other half being Cemetech/LDraw?) would not approve of a game in which the developers disagree on freedom of play. Especially since ToB already has zombie mode, which works quite well (well, on Blitz's mod).
Lucas W wrote:
Kerm did. "That's exactly what this game is" is meant to mean that game is not meant to be expanded upon? That it will just be stuck with only bricks?

Reading comprehension, you lack it. Kerm was commenting that DShiznit's social commentary game on D.A./D.T. policies in the US military isn't exactly a zombie-defense mod for Freebuild.
elfprince13 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

Reading comprehension, you lack it. Kerm was commenting that DShiznit's social commentary game on D.A./D.T. policies in the US military isn't exactly a zombie-defense mod for Freebuild.
This precisely. Reading comprehension, let me show you it.
[quote="DShiznit"][quote="Lucas W"]
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

TheStorm is still saying he would want a zombie mod for TBG.
Lucas W wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

Yes I did and that is because my reading comprehension failed as well. Razz
Lucas W wrote:

Yes, he is.
elfprince13 wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

Yes, he is.
I do have spare CPU power and firewall ports so if someone did make some game mode mods I could have multiple servers up each with a different mod running on each.
You could always host on ToB while TBG is being developed Razz
[quote="Lucas W"][quote="DShiznit"]
Lucas W wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

Indeed he is, but you're glossing over the part where you accused me of saying something that I wasn't saying. Smile
The quote itself is ambiguous, and this IS the TBG section.

EDIT: Oh that's right, my mistake, it's the Building with Blocks and Calculator section.
Lucas W wrote:
The quote itself is ambiguous, and this IS the TBG section.

EDIT: Oh that's right, my mistake, it's the Building with Blocks and Calculator section.
Wrong on all three counts, it's the Freebuild section. Very Happy I guess you would have had to have seen DShiznit's game before I moved the topic to fully understand what we were talkign about, though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours