merthsoft wrote:
Hopefully next time if you take a screen shot it's not when I'm mid-word...
Yeah, I worried more about having some semblance of self-composure in the screenshot than about what you looked like, Merth. Smile
I thought the show was a success, and I will most definitely be there for the next one.

Here are some things new programmers should be aware of that should be discussed in a future show:
1. How "+" can be used as "and" if used correctly, and things like this
2. Kerm's Basic 1337 guide
3. Uppercase over lowercase
4. DCS libs tutorials

And a thought, why don't we record the sessions and Kerm (or I) will host them and put them up for download. I can do it if Kerm doesn't want to fill up his server with endless mb of video, just note I _can't_ record them, but I _can_ host them.
We can just upload them to YouTube, no? And xXEpic, I think that's an excellent idea. Smile I think Raylin will like that.
KermMartian wrote:
We can just upload them to YouTube, no? And xXEpic, I think that's an excellent idea. Smile I think Raylin will like that.

Yeah, upload 'em to youtube, and then give a link in the description to download (not to mention ads for cemetech and omni!). I know you can download videos from youtube, but this is for people that don't know/want to do that and also for offline viewing.
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Yeah, upload 'em to youtube, and then give a link in the description to download (not to mention ads for cemetech and omni!). I know you can download videos from youtube, but this is for people that don't know/want to do that and also for offline viewing.
Yeah, that could work. Huh, I've never really made an ad for Cemetech itself before, just for projects. That could be interesting.
KermMartian wrote:

Indeed! Having YouTube videos of this would be great! Although it would have to be broken up in to topics like, "[HCWP] On the Proper Use of "And" and "+"" like that.

I will create a new account now.
Raylin wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Indeed! Having YouTube videos of this would be great! Although it would have to be broken up in to topics like, "[HCWP] On the Proper Use of "And" and "+"" like that.

I will create a new account now.
I'd be happy to upload them under my account, but if you'd prefer that, that works too. Smile
Wouldn't a YouTube group be more appropriate?
benryves wrote:
Wouldn't a YouTube group be more appropriate?
It definitely would, although I'm not personally familiar with creating or using such things.
The new account is HaveCalcWillProgram on YouTube.
PM me for the password if you are going to upload videos.

Also, last chance to get in questions before the show tomorrow!
Ask quickly!

Razz
sounds good, I may or may not be able to listen in Very Happy

(canz I have password?)
PM me, qazz. And only if you are recording and uploading videos to the site.
Smile sure thing
Sent. Try not to screw with that too much though. It's my email account too. :c
As I mentioned up there, why not set up a YouTube group?
Boom.

EDIT: Sorry guys. My internet is being a douche and won't load the members. I will accept you guys in a second.

EDIT 2: Groups aren't supported by Youtube anymore. :C
What? They aren't? That's pathetic.
Try this one.
You will have to rejoin.
So far all I know that we're talking about are hardware and mods. What else is on the agenda?
So, currently:

*Introductions
*Ads
*Projects
*<Special Topic> [This week: Kerm Martian talks about Hardware]
*Programming Help [TI-BASIC]
*Programming Help [Axe]
*Programming Help [ASM]
*Final Words

This is the current agenda.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours