http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=107679#107679

I sure hope someone can! That would of course satisfy the point, seeing as I have no talent in the creative department. The map data looks like this:
[huge matrix (forgot the size) with the data]
"text sprite data (each tile is 7 chars)->Str1
(list containing the sprites you can't walk on->L1

I think there is more... but idk. Like 5 people posted before I could finish x.x

Edit:
merthsoft wrote:
Well, if whatever reason you're going to have one of those damnable secret projects, there's no way I can really say which you should work on.

Sorry :/ It's just when I post about a project, its more like the end of the project for me, and I don't want this one to end x.x
True, but would it be easy enough to an average user, to the extent it becomes a useful tool, or are they better off learning xlib?
This looks awesome, and +5 respect for pure BASIC, this could be better then xlib in terms of not needing an app. I'll keep an eye on this topic.

Edit: Super Ninja'd
_player1537 wrote:
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=107679#107679

I sure hope someone can! That would of course satisfy the point, seeing as I have no talent in the creative department. The map data looks like this:
[huge matrix (forgot the size) with the data]
"text sprite data (each tile is 7 chars)->Str1
(list containing the sprites you can't walk on->L1

I think there is more... but idk. Like 5 people posted before I could finish x.x

Edit:
merthsoft wrote:
Well, if whatever reason you're going to have one of those damnable secret projects, there's no way I can really say which you should work on.

Sorry :/ It's just when I post about a project, its more like the end of the project for me, and I don't want this one to end x.x

Give me a few and I will dig up my code, should run much faster.

Well if it was going down, forgot it you have it going up. >.<
_player1537 wrote:
merthsoft wrote:

That's understandable.
merthsoft wrote:
Seconded. I agree with Merthsoft's gut reaction that you should work on whichever project you're most excited about atm, but I'd also like to at least have a hint of what your other project is.
*bump* So, anything new on this? Any plans for the near and far future for it?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours