KermMartian wrote:
Yeah, if you disp Q and R, they'll say 3. That's not necessarily their behind-the-scenes true values.

they'll both say 3 if you click the upper-left non-end house.

Try other places. The upper leftmost house should be 1,1 and the lower rightmost house should be 7,7
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Yeah, if you disp Q and R, they'll say 3. That's not necessarily their behind-the-scenes true values.

they'll both say 3 if you click the upper-left non-end house.

Try other places. The upper leftmost house should be 1,1 and the lower rightmost house should be 7,7
Sure, they'll look like they are, but the TI-OS loves tiny tiny roundoff errors in things like:

Code:
:7fPart(Z/7
Now that I have finished judging all Omnimaga contest entries, I might have some more free time to try some of the Cemetech entries Smile
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Now that I have finished judging all Omnimaga contest entries, I might have some more free time to try some of the Cemetech entries Smile
And indeed you should! I neglected to write an article containing the links to all the entries that got submitted to the archives; I'll have to do so in the article where I talk about stats and CALCnet progress.
Are they all available in the downloads section, or are they linked into a post somewhere?
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Are they all available in the downloads section, or are they linked into a post somewhere?
All the ones that were uploaded by the respective authors are in the archives, but it would help people if I just organized all the links into a news article or post. I think a few entries, like Svenne's for example, and of course KeithJohansen because he wants to package Yumé 1 and 2 together, aren't in the archives at all yet.
Aw right. I think I remember about Yumé, now. I hope this doesn't delay it too much, as I really wanted to play it as soon as the contest ended. In fact, this and XxEpicFailxX game were two of the entries I was interested about the most.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Aw right. I think I remember about Yumé, now. I hope this doesn't delay it too much, as I really wanted to play it as soon as the contest ended. In fact, this and XxEpicFailxX game were two of the entries I was interested about the most.
Epic's is indeed available, it's Clash of Dimensions v1.0 in the Cemetech file archives.
Very Happy I feel special that DJ omni was interested. If you've played it, tell me how it was, and what you would like to see in CoD II.
I uploaded mine Very Happy
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Very Happy I feel special that DJ omni was interested. If you've played it, tell me how it was, and what you would like to see in CoD II.
Personally I'd like it if it was a slightly longer game; other than that I thought the concept, execution, storyline, and game mechanism was fantastic.
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Personally I'd like it if it was a slightly longer game; other than that I thought the concept, execution, storyline, and game mechanism was fantastic.

Yeah, length was my main problem. Rest assured Clash II will be longer.
(and I shall help)
qazz42 wrote:
(and I shall help)
Glad to hear it. And xxEpic, don't take it as too much of a criticism for CoD I, because I definitely understand that it was important to have something nice and debugged and functional for Contest #7, and I think it got the point across to Rivereye and I as well as if it had been the same idea but longer.
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
I have tried it last week and found it quite interesting for the time I made it last, then I got stuck after getting the pot. I finally figured it out now, but I got stuck again, this time after pushing the guard and taking his key. I'll have to figure out x.x
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
I have tried it last week and found it quite interesting for the time I made it last, then I got stuck after getting the pot. I finally figured it out now, but I got stuck again, this time after pushing the guard and taking his key. I'll have to figure out x.x
There's always the walkthrough if you get too terminally stuck. Smile I found that to be quite a helpful addition, especially when judging the contest when I didn't want to spend a ton of time on each entry.
Oh I didn't notice the walkthrough, lol. I need to check more carefully when I download stuff. Razz
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Oh I didn't notice the walkthrough, 0x5. I need to check more carefully when I download stuff. Razz
Tsk tsk, I'm disappointed in you, considering how creatively you usually name your own readmes in an effort to ensure that people don't take the lazy way out and ignore the readme. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours