true, but he does make a valid point, I need to watch what I type.
huh... if i had a nickel for every typo i made... but i correct most of them...
If I had a penny for every spelling mistake, I would be rich. and if I had a dollar for every time my dad said he loved me... well money isn't all that important now is it.
huh... i know that feeling...
it is in either Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again or an episode of Blue Collar TV
alex10819 wrote:
huh... if i had a nickel for every typo i made... but i correct most of them...

hehe, that good ol' edit button always saves the day Cool
true, but I don't like to mess with it. if I make minir mistake, I eave it alone
Were those typos intentional just to prove your point?
no, I just don't really proffread. I am a little better with my desktop, but do enjoy my lappy
You don't proffread, do you? Laughing
I tend to be a bit perfectionist about spelling and grammar in my published works, eg posts on this forum.
i at least fix mistakes when i have em. i may be lazy, but not THAT lazy Laughing
I might if they are blanent and annoying, but usually I don't if they are minor. In publised works (articles, reviews, news) and not posts on a forum, I make sure they are good

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours