[img]P1050557[/img]

um... how do i post a picture?!?!?! (Very Happy
rcplanegy wrote:
[img]P1050557[/img]
Uhhhhh what? You have to upload the image somewhere.

Edit: Try uploading it to ImageShack
[img]file:///F:/DCIM/105_PANA/P1050557.JPG[/img]
Upload. We don't have access to your camera Razz
Dropbox is nice too Smile
We don't have access to your F: drive - try a free image host, such as TinyPic.
hey, listen buddy. That aint gonna work. That is your camera. Try this. go to http://img.removedfromgame.com/ and click "choose file". Find and upload your file. Copy the link it gives you that starts with [img]. Paste that.
oh so it has to go online first?!?!
yep. That's the way the internet works.
ARGH I CAN JUST LOAD PICS FROM MY CAMERA TO FACEBOOK!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ill try Razz
graphmastur wrote:
This. Now you've been offered your choice of three perfectly good image hosts, and there's thousands more out there. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
graphmastur wrote:
This. Now you've been offered your choice of three perfectly good image hosts, and there's thousands more out there. Razz

I now want to explain how the internet really works. Oh well. Another topic for another day. Wink
rcplanegy wrote:
ARGH I CAN JUST LOAD PICS FROM MY CAMERA TO FACEBOOK!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ill try Razz
Yes, you can, because you uploaded it to Facebook. Now you need to upload it somewhere else (or even to Facebook would work) and link us to the online image.
ok, ok im uploading my 4 best shots (too small to get in a good focus, i tried my best Wink )
rcplanegy wrote:
ok, ok im uploading my 4 best shots (too small to get in a good focus, i tried my best Wink )
Aye, that's the problem with having a macro lens; don't worry, we've been there.
well great; its not working...
rcplanegy wrote:
What's not working? Your camera? All of the upload services we gave you? Or posting that link from the upload service to here? (or the cable?)
KermMartian wrote:
rcplanegy wrote:
What's not working? Your camera? All of the upload services we gave you? Or posting that link from the upload service to here? (or the cable?)

As for rcplanegy, I would put them on your hard drive first, then try and upload to one of the sites.
ok sorry the dsites givine werent working, so i put them on facebook. Link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32953&id=100000741066049&saved#!/album.php?aid=32953&id=100000741066049

im not sure if you can veiw these shots without logging in, sorry. im avery with the pic. of the balloon
We won't be able to see that either (unless we become your friends, presumably). Try making the album public? (Or just add a new, public album for that one photo?)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours