Like me! Very Happy
I'd like think I've improved somewhat from when I first joined Cemetech, then again my behavior was so abysmal back then, Charles Manson would have been an improvement...
DShiznit wrote:
I'd like think I've improved somewhat from when I first joined Cemetech, then again my behavior was so abysmal back then, Charles Manson would have been an improvement...

You, my good sir, have improved tremendously.
DShiznit wrote:
I'll second Elfprince's agreement immensely! You went from an image-macro-posting, cursing, general disrespectful member to yet another valuable community member. Well done. Smile
though, I always wondered what your sig was before Kerm, our censoring tardmuffin Razz , removed it
qazz42 wrote:
though, I always wondered what your sig was before Kerm, our censoring tardmuffin Razz , removed it
You can probably guess based on what I replaced it with. DShiznit seems to be fairly happy with the result, for some reason.
I found the censorship funnier than the habbo raids I was making fun of.
At any rate, it would seem that SpaceNinja's original query has been answered by Elfprince13's return and his Rendering/Physics Overhaul Underway topic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours