The SDK assembler tools and documentation...
will be very useful to me.
 47%  [ 9 ]
will be something I occasionally use/consult.
 52%  [ 10 ]
are of no use to me.
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

merthsoft wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Whoa, those look awesome, Merth! What kind of binding is that?
It's called a "cover bind" or something like that. I got it done at Staples. It's like a softcover book, actually. It's pretty ace. Anyone want one? Staples has my order for three months, so I can make more!
Oooooh, you guys should totally go for that. Smile Merth, you should be my official bound DCS SDK reseller Wink

Edit: TIFreak8x, I printed it at school, and the binding cost me $3.76 with tax.
KermMartian wrote:
Edit: TIFreak8x, I printed it at school, and the binding cost me $3.76 with tax.
Quite a bit more. $81.41 all told (hehe, all tolled Wink).
merthsoft wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Quite a bit more. $81.41 all told.
Whoa, but that was two copies, and you got it much more professionally done than I did. They look ace. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Whoa, but that was two copies, and you got it much more professionally done than I did. They look ace. Smile
That's the price of just one, actually. The other one was a screw up on their part, so I got it for free. The bulk of it was the printing. $1.17 per page on high quality paper with color copies. The binding was $3.49.
merthsoft wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
That's the price of just one, actually. The other one was a screw up on their part, so I got it for free. The bulk of it was the printing. $1.17 per page on high quality paper with color copies. The binding was $3.49.
$1.17 per page? Bummer. Sad Glad that I have more-or-less free laser color printing at my disposal, at least for now.
KermMartian wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
$1.17 per page? Bummer. Sad Glad that I have more-or-less free laser color printing at my disposal, at least for now.
It'd've been free at school, yeah. Unfortunately the real world is not so kind. I probably could've done it at work, but I didn't want to waste that much of their resources. I'd probably get in trouble Sad. On cheaper paper and with cheaper ink it'd be better though.
In the long run you're the bigger person for that, Merth. Smile Did you like my comment on your photo of the SDKs on Facebook? Very Happy
f u
merthsoft wrote:
ih8u
Angry Merth is angry.

But I digress. I need to remember to upload a new BinPac8x and a new SDK to ticalc.org in the near future, since I fixed a small bug in BinPac8x that shows up in limited, rare circumstances.
There seems to be some conflicting statements in this article:
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BasicLibs:LineReplace

Quote:
For example, if you wanted to replace 4 lines with just the word "BAR" from the second line from the file "FOO":

Quote:
det(8,"FILENAME","STRINGTOREPLACE",start,[and_continue])

And from http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Third-Party_BASIC_Libraries
Quote:
LineReplace - det(8,"STR","FN",line#,[#oflines])
_player1537 wrote:
There seems to be some conflicting statements in this article:
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BasicLibs:LineReplace

Quote:
For example, if you wanted to replace 4 lines with just the word "BAR" from the second line from the file "FOO":

Quote:
det(8,"FILENAME","STRINGTOREPLACE",start,[and_continue])

And from http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Third-Party_BASIC_Libraries
Quote:
LineReplace - det(8,"STR","FN",line#,[#oflines])
Thanks for catching that; the latter is correct. Some copy-pasting had gone awry during hours upon hours of SDK creation. Smile
Your welcome ^^ Just glad I could help someone not be confused over it (it took me a little while x.x)
_player1537 wrote:
Your welcome ^^ Just glad I could help someone not be confused over it (it took me a little while x.x)
That's why it always helps to have extra sets of eyes to look over this stuff. Please let me know any new problems that you find.
I want a binded SDK...
qazz42 wrote:
I want a binded SDK...
You can easily print the SDK and get it bound at your neighborhood Kinko's / FedEx Office. If you can print it at school or something, it costs less than $4 for velo binding at Fedex Office. (*bound, not binded)
As a reminder to Kerm, and for everyone else's general knowledge, there is a problem with the GUIFindThis macro, it should be:

Code:
#define    GUIFindThis(offset) ld a,offset \ call GUIFindThis
Excellent, thanks for posting that reminder here, Merth. Smile That could potentially be quite frustrating to someone trying to use that macro. Razz
Can I just add programs or do I have to recreate them if I use this app?
Sorry should have asked this the first time.
Should I be prepared for my memory to be reset or anthing like that when I download this to my calc? Are there any precautions that I should be aware of before I download that are not posted?
Doors CS will recognize all of your programs - it won't delete anything. It will install a few hooks, but those can be disabled from the Doors CS options menu.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours