» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
rivereye wrote:
I apologize people for my lack of attendance as of late. A few things got added on to my plate (not by my choice either) recently, and hoping to clear some of it off. I have for the most part finished my grading (a couple little things to just double check, etc.) and after I talk with Kerm, we should be ready to release.
Woohoo, can't wait for the discussion! I think everyone is very excited to see the final verdicts.
Excited is an understatement! I'm ecstatic, I am titillated (so to speak)!
Can't wait for 'em!
*stares intently with a force greater than xXEpicxXXxFailXx's weegee avatar*

O _ O

Reeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuultssssssss

*ahem*
Cannot wait to see the results announced. Smile
I think I can guarantee with 99% certainty that the contest results will be announced before DNF is released! Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
I think I can guarantee with 99% certainty that the contest results will be announced before DNF is released! 0x5

Yes!
Svakk wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I think I can guarantee with 99% certainty that the contest results will be announced before DNF is released! 0x5

Yes!
Fear not, I'm keeping my eye out for Rivereye appearing on any of 10 chat media so we can finalize. Smile
KermMartian wrote:

What's DNF?
KermMartian wrote:
Svakk wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Yes!
Fear not, I'm keeping my eye out for Rivereye appearing on any of 10 chat media so we can finalize. Smile

Sooo..... Perhaps results tonight?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
souvik1997 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

What's DNF?

Duke nuke em
qazz42 wrote:
souvik1997 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

What's DNF?

Duke nuke em

Correction:
Duke Nukem Forever

Smile
Svakk wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Svakk wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Yes!

Sooo..... Perhaps results tonight?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I hope so, but we shouldn't rush the judges. Wink
souvik1997 wrote:
I hope so, but we shouldn't rush the judges. Wink

True..... Perhaps I shall just sit here and twiddle my thumbs somemore Smile
Twiddle away. I'm pretty sure Rivereye and I are both just waiting to talk to each other to get this all coordinated. Smile It seems Raylin is quite angry at me for mentioning that his entry probably won't win, since he didn't use DCS features. Sad At least I didn't disqualify it, because he put in such an impressive and valiant last-minute effort...
Woohoo, 1 step closer to results!
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Woohoo, 1 step closer to results!
Still seeking the eye of the River, nothing new yet. Smile I'll continue to keep you guys posted.
Very Happy thanks Kerm

we await you rivereye
KermMartian wrote:
Twiddle away. I'm pretty sure Rivereye and I are both just waiting to talk to each other to get this all coordinated. Smile It seems Raylin is quite angry at me for mentioning that his entry probably won't win, since he didn't use DCS features. Sad At least I didn't disqualify it, because he put in such an impressive and valiant last-minute effort...

I'm not angry at you, Kerm. I'm angry at myself for being stupid.
I understand your decision completely. Smile
/me gives raylin some of his internets
Raylin wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I'm not angry at you, Kerm. I'm angry at myself for being stupid.
I understand your decision completely. Smile
You weren't stupid as far as the one-hour thing went. If I may be completely frank, and probably unhelpful, I probably would have suggested starting earlier than two (? three?) days ahead of time. Smile I seem to recall that you weren't planning on entering the contest, though, so it's admirable that you had come up with what you did in the few days that you had.
Well, I started the day you announced it. Then, dropped out midway cause I got my hands on a TI-83+ SE. Then, a week later, I got back in and started in ASM. Then, SirCmpwn joined and I dropped. Then, I started in BASIC (Hybrid) five days before deadline. Then, the RAM clear. And then, the turnabout.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours