Another reminder.

And Elfprince, you should already finish the LDraw rendering, I could make you guys build saves if you want.
Yes, please, tell us the latest progress.
I've been wondering this as well; I'm anxious for bullet physics to be in place so that I can investigate train-type things.
Where did Elf go, anyway? I noticed he hasn't been around a lot, lately. Maybe he got even busier than before with school?
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Where did Elf go, anyway? I noticed he hasn't been around a lot, lately. Maybe he got even busier than before with school?
I've poked him quite a few times, but he's been very vague about what's going on, exactly.
Totally should have weekly updates.
Jimmg wrote:

That would be great.
Lucas W wrote:
Jimmg wrote:

That would be great.
I third that idea. The fact that the folder I synchronized with the repository two months ago or more is still up-to-date is not a good sign.
Would it help if I used the current build of the engine for a simple project I was planning, so y'all can see just how far we've come since the blockland beta?
DShiznit wrote:
Would it help if I used the current build of the engine for a simple project I was planning, so y'all can see just how far we've come since the blockland beta?
I think it would be quite cool whether it helps or not; you should go for itl.
Sorry about the lack of development, guys. I have been submitting small commits recently, but I can't do much until Elf finishes working on LDraw. We are both rather busy with school.
yeah, hurts when things like that hit up on people. I really want to see this get finished (especially since I need something to fill my now vacant wow time).
Smile very good to see a change in attitude Smile now, why dont you try to look around cemetech, to see what else we offer? some stuff might interest you @spaceninja
hmm, what is this Cemetech you speak of?

Really now, telling an admin to look at a site, that is one of the funnier things I have seen in a bit.
rivereye wrote:

Really now, telling an admin to look at a site, that is one of the funnier things I have seen in a bit.
WOW THIS SITE LOOKS SO KEWL.

Heh.
Why is almost everything on BountySource assigned to Elfprince?
rivereye wrote:

LAWLS! I meant to direct my other post to spaceninja

Hahaha!
Lucas W wrote:
Why is almost everything on BountySource assigned to Elfprince?
Probably because he has more intimate knowledge of the core engine than Cyberprime, afaik?

@Qazz: I know. Wink We should get him into calculator programming.
x.x

yeah, I hope he will stick around

he has really improved from going "DURR, I WANT FB NOW! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, JUST MAKE IT!"

of course, I am exaggerating a bit, but at least he improved
qazz42 wrote:
x.x

yeah, I hope he will stick around

he has really improved from going "DURR, I WANT FB NOW! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, JUST MAKE IT!"

of course, I am exaggerating a bit, but at least he improved
No, you make a good point, just as you have improved from demanding things in extremely poor spelling and grammar to being more well-mannered and using more or less correct spelling and punctuation.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours