Do you want a MicroSD card for OTARM?
Yes, please support MicroSD cards
 40%  [ 2 ]
No, please do not support MicroSD cards
 40%  [ 2 ]
Please support SD instead of MicroSD cards.
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

So, this is one of the polls for OTARM.

So, let's hear it. MicroSD card, or no MicroSD card? Remember, this is for the ARM OTCalc, not the z80.

Polls end September 17, 2010.

for the record, I voted in here, when I had already voted in omnimaga. This is a note for me to remove my vote when tallying.
I don't think a microSD card would be a good idea, based on the contests of the z80 calc's SD card topic. An SD card would be a good idea, though.
KermMartian wrote:
I don't think a microSD card would be a good idea, based on the contests of the z80 calc's SD card topic. An SD card would be a good idea, though.

Well, we're tied for now. I think I'll add that option, though.

I can't edit the poll here for some reason.
I edited your third option into the poll.
Thanks. Do you know why it wouldn't let me add it?
graphmastur wrote:
I believe once people have voted in a poll, the original author is not allowed to change the options to avoid accidentally or intentionally skewing the results. Moderators and administrators can still do so. Did I mention that I made Alberthro the admin of this section? He, for example, could make those changes now.
KermMartian wrote:
graphmastur wrote:
I believe once people have voted in a poll, the original author is not allowed to change the options to avoid accidentally or intentionally skewing the results. Moderators and administrators can still do so. Did I mention that I made Alberthro the admin of this section? He, for example, could make those changes now.

Oh, can I be a mod, too. Wink
Of an OTCalc section, or of the Electronics and Hardware Development section?
KermMartian wrote:

OTCALC. That we, we keep it somewhat organized.
graphmastur wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

We seem to be accumulating a lot of OTCalc topics. Tell you what, if a few days hence the need for a subsubforum is still seen, and consultation with my staff finds them in agreement, I'll create such a subforum.
KermMartian wrote:
graphmastur wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

We seem to be accumulating a lot of OTCalc topics. Tell you what, if a few days hence the need for a subsubforum is still seen, and consultation with my staff finds them in agreement, I'll create such a subforum.

Sweet, thanks. I wonder if alberthrocks would want another subforum? btw, I never did the wikidot thing here. Oh, I'll go cross-post that now.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours