A poll in the sidebar on the front page is a great idea. I could just take it from a poll here on the forum.
Quote:
I just had an idea that I think is the best of both worlds - how about we collect articles and post them as they are edited and approved, and whenever we have enough for another issue, we put them together as an issue. Hm?

That sounds good and all, but nobody besides TI-Freak8x has written an article. Articles have to be written first before they can be collected and posted. I guess it's going to be a while before another newsletter issue is published.
I've written a lot of articles for the first two. And reviews count as articles. Smile
Quote:
Hmm, OK, I'm down with trying that for an issue or two. You guys agree?
Why not, and we can give heads up on BASIC Elite Articles and programs on the way.
Fair enough. So I'll get to work on the template, and you guys find some cool articles to review in this forum. Deal?
sounds good, will look for some new programs
<Pet Peeve>I think I'll write an article about such programs as "DDR" and "AOE Calcs" that blatantly misadvertise what they are. Little greater than and less than signs that appear on the homescreen r.e.a.l.l.y s.l.o.w.l.y and need 1,2,3,4 instead of the arrows SUCKS!!!!</Pet Peeve>

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours