shmibs wrote:

sorry man, i started the omnimaga contest first and didnt have time for two at once. catch you on the next one Smile

and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Both good and bad:
Good - not having as much competition
Bad - not getting to see another great program

Thanks for the luck Shmibs, and good luck to you in your contest!
I would like to attach this disclaimer on my game.
I cannot guarantee any results if you decide to archive the DATA program.

I say this because of my lack of an I/O cable for this TI-83+ SE. Because I lack said cable, I cannot DL the bugfixed version of DCS.
Therefore, I cannot test the archived LineRead command.

Will this be marked against me?
How did you get Doors CS in the first place then, and how are you going to submit your entry? Via a friend?

As long as you get submit some proof of a finished entry by midnight, and get the program to me in the next day or two, I'll consider your entry for judging.
YES! Thank you, Kerm! I can get a Silverlink in my hand by Tuesday! The video will be uploaded on Youtube and I will provide a link.

And, Doors CS was taken off of a friend's TI-84+ SE using a calc to calc cable. However, since this friend went back to Indiana for the weekend, I have no calc to submit it with.
Raylin wrote:
YES! Thank you, Kerm! I can get a Silverlink in my hand by Tuesday! The video will be uploaded on Youtube and I will provide a link.

And, Doors CS was taken off of a friend's TI-84+ SE using a calc to calc cable. However, since this friend went back to Indiana for the weekend, I have no calc to submit it with.
Ah, that makes sense. You really should invest in a Silverlink, my friend. Razz
4 hours now!
Four hours? I thought it was done in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
oh yeah, i am in cst
2 hours 45 mins
Two hours 5 minutes until the deadline! Entries received:

> Qazz42 (Hybrid)
> Souvik1997 (Hybrid)
> xXEpicxXXxFailXx (Hybrid)
> KeithJohansen (Hybrid)
> SirCmpwn (ASM)
> Svakk (Hybrid)

Still waiting for (known): BrandonW, Raylin
Still waiting for (unknown): ??
I just RAM cleared, lost my ENTIRE entry and my GROUPS were corrupt! Sad
Raylin wrote:

Oh noes! Sad You mean your entry is completely gone and you have no chance of entering?
I can throw a pure BASIC together and get owned... Maybe. If I speed through it....
Raylin wrote:
I can throw a pure BASIC together and get owned... Maybe. If I speed through it....

GO FOR IT, TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!!
/\THIS! (Razz)

seriously, do your best. maybe extraneous circumstances will be taken into account when judging...
use grptool raylin
I did. It failed.
Raylin wrote:
I'm very sorry to hear it. Sad You should still try to send your groups to me; maybe with the help of SourceCoder and a group editor we can still extract your project, both for the sake of the contest, and for your project in general. Smile

Souvik: I'd be worried about it crashing and making the situation worse, personally...

Shmibs: Aye, we're compassionate humans too. Smile
Raylin wrote:
I did. It failed.

Aw... You can still try a quick conversion program with the DCS libs...
Oh no, I really wanted to see your entry Sad.
Anyway, see if you can make a basic entry in 30 mins, you will still have a chance of getting a prize.
I got my strings back at least... Sad

THIS IS SUCH BS! >Neutral

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours