Dang O_o
These are epic.
Raylin, you are now my go-to guy for sprites for my non-Yumé-series games.
And sidebar, nice use of your sprite in your avatar, Raylin. Smile
Thank ye, good sirs.
Raylin wrote:
Thank ye, good sirs.
Do you have any more sprites that you need to make in the immediate future for SirCmpwn's game, or have you more or less completed your part of the spriting and artwork?
I have more but I need the time to do so.
Raylin wrote:
I have more but I need the time to do so.
Ah, the curse of the coder with tons of ideas and school and life. :/ What are the other ones that you need to make?
I think every other character with dialogue. :\
Raylin wrote:
I think every other character with dialogue. :\
Ahhh, so quite a bit left to do then, eh? Laughing Good luck with that; you don't have to write the dialogue, do you/
Nah. Just draw the sprites. It will be epic when I do finish those sprites though. Smile
Raylin wrote:
Nah. Just draw the sprites. It will be epic when I do finish those sprites though. Smile
No doubt! Oh, and these all seem to be static sprites; will you have any that are animated?
MAYBE. That's a big maybe.
Raylin wrote:
MAYBE. That's a big maybe.
Fair enough; no use in you trying to do stuff for which you have neither time nor inclination. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours