I have sadness. I thought that it would have uses besides that for the normal developer like me.
Raylin wrote:
I have sadness. I thought that it would have uses besides that for the normal developer like me.
Actually, it means you can write ASM programs that have 20KB code sections instead of just 8KB of code and the remainder data. Smile
Wow.

Wait...

WOULD THAT MEAN THAT THAT ONE CALC CAN BYPASS THE 8KB LIMIT ON AXE PROGRAMS!?! o.o
Raylin wrote:
Wow.

Wait...

WOULD THAT MEAN THAT THAT ONE CALC CAN BYPASS THE 8KB LIMIT ON AXE PROGRAMS!?! o.o

Yeah, but your program will crash on other calculators
So, you could compile it but, you wouldn't be able to play it on any other calc?
Raylin wrote:
Wow.

Wait...

Exactly! Very Happy And Raylin, psh, who cares about the other users? Wink
correct, it would run just fine on your calc, but no one else would be able to see the amazingness you made on your calc
The realization of what this calc can do has coaxed me to reenter this contest.
_player1537 wrote:
correct, it would run just fine on your calc, but no one else would be able to see the amazingness you made on your calc
Yeah, but you could still take some videos of it and show everyone how awesome you were... Very Happy
Raylin wrote:

That's the spirit Very Happy
Raylin wrote:

Go for ASM, nobody is really in it save BrandonW
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Raylin wrote:

Go for ASM, nobody is really in it save BrandonW

I don't feel like getting anally raped. kthxbye
_player1537 wrote:
Raylin wrote:

That's the spirit Very Happy
That's most certainly the spirit!

And Raylin, ahem, let's watch the language. Razz
You could still try...

..and hopefully (1%) win
I don't think BrandonW would mind losing the competition, but then again, I don't really know him as well as others. I would assume that he wouldn't mind letting someone else win. ...but idk
_player1537 wrote:
I don't think BrandonW would mind losing the competition, but then again, I don't really know him as well as others. I would assume that he wouldn't mind letting someone else win. ...but idk
Don't forget that there's two runner-up prizes as well!
_player1537 wrote:

Well he did give the main prize, I think he would give it away if he won.
For each category?
KermMartian wrote:
_player1537 wrote:
Don't forget that there's two runner-up prizes as well!

What are the Runner-up prizes?
Yush. This is true.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours