No, on next Sunday, school starts tuesday...
qazz42 wrote:
Wait, do you mean next Sunday or this coming Sunday? Next Sunday would be anywhere from 0 to 24 hours too late. 11pm EDT next Saturday (ie, in 8 days) would be accepted with an hour to spare. Do you mean in 2 or 9 days?
Aw, what. I start this Monday! Sad

Kerm, I thought the contest ended on the first?
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Wait, do you mean next Sunday or this coming Sunday? Next Sunday would be anywhere from 0 to 24 hours too late. 11pm EDT next Saturday (ie, in 8 days) would be accepted with an hour to spare. Do you mean in 2 or 9 days?

ohhhh, in which case, I will send it sometime after next tuesday, so, quickly suggest stuff, because, I will be sending the final version of TI-MAIL soon Wink
comicIDIOT wrote:
Aw, what. I start this Monday! Sad

Kerm, I thought the contest ended on the first?
No, Doors CS was supposed to be released on the first. The contest ends on the midnight at the beginning of the 5th of September. You still have 8 days, in other words. Don't worry, there will be an article posted about it this Sunday.
hmm , interesting, I think that I will send the last one on the 3rd

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours