Post 'em here. I hope there won't be too many that turn up, though. Very Happy
it is so awesome, my calc blew up, you should fix that.... Sad
qazz42 wrote:
it is so awesome, my calc blew up, you should fix that.... Sad
Hahaha thank you, and thanks for the review here in the archives. Smile When I first saw that you had posted in this thread I was afraid you had an actual bug report for me, and I was about to head-desk.
lol sry to scare you then
qazz42 wrote:
0x5 sry to scare you then
No problem, but don't do it again. Wink
hmmm, the menu bug is gone, gud job
qazz42 wrote:
hmmm, the menu bug is gone, gud job
Thanks. It turned out to be a surprisingly awkward TI-OS bug that has existed since at least OS 1.19, if not earlier.
hmm, I think that if you edit a program from DCS, it is a bit slower then doing ot from the TI-OS

here is that emu8x bug
That screenshot is irrevalent
Yeah, I made it in a rush. I gave a description on the bottom. I must say that I have mentioned it before x.x
qazz42 wrote:
hmm, I think that if you edit a program from DCS, it is a bit slower then doing ot from the TI-OS

here is that emu8x bug
Ohh, I see. I couldn't figure out the connection to the screenshot, as Souvik noted. I doubt that editing a program from DCS is any slower than from the TI-OS, since Doors CS is more or less just using the TI-OS's editor. Razz
Eh, perhaps it was because it was archived or something, it doesnt matter. But I am a bit worried about the emu8x bug, I cant use homerun because of it x.x
qazz42 wrote:
Eh, perhaps it was because it was archived or something, it doesnt matter. But I am a bit worried about the emu8x bug, I cant use homerun because of it x.x
I'm not too worried about it, because I think very very few people in the general public use Emu8x, and of those that do, turning off the HomeRun hook is not the total end of the world.

Editing an archived program should be no slower than editing an unarchived program.
hmm, fair enough, I still dont know why it was slower though. It is barely noticable so I guess we can let it slide
qazz42 wrote:
hmm, fair enough, I still dont know why it was slower though. It is barely noticable so I guess we can let it slide
Excellent, I like taking that option. Nothing more serious yet, I hope.
Man, for a moment I thought that the nspire power-off bug was happening again, but my connectors were loose. *whew*
qazz42 wrote:
Man, for a moment I thought that the nspire power-off bug was happening again, but my connectors were loose. *whew*
Ah, that's a relief. Which connectors do you mean, between the TI-84+ keypad and the Nspire itself?
Pretty much, I didnt connect it properly Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
Pretty much, I didnt connect it properly Very Happy
That makes sense. Well, I'm gratified that 36 hours after the official 7.0 release, I haven't gotten any serious bug reports! I'm sure I shouldn't say that though, and I'm just going to jinx myself. Razz
Ok so after running ASM games, it was time to give some of my old xLIB and Omnicalc releases a try in DCS. I didn't notice problems so far, assuming games are installed as they were, originally, except with Reuben Quest title screen menu Sad

Screenshot created with CalcCapture, due to WabbitEmu's lack of contrast capture

http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1661.0;attach=2980;image

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 40
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours