I have a bunch of TI-BASIC programs which I have spent months on, therefore, they are the best looking and functioning TI-BASIC programs you can find, I can guarantee you that.

Math:
ANGLPOLY - shows the angles of polygons up to 24 sides
FINALGRD - calculates the score needed to receive a desired grade on a final and shows the highest grade possible
FOIL - FOILs two equations 2(x+5)(x+3) and even does (x+2)^3 stuff
LINEINFO - enter a line equation (x,y)(x2,y2) and get slope, distance and midpoint
PYTHTHRM - Does the pythagorean theorem to find the unknown length of a side of a right triangle
QUADFACT - enter an inequality (x^2+4x+4) and get the results to quadratic formula and factoring and get the perfect square of the inequality entered
SIMPRAD - simplifies radicals (SQRT(50)=5RT(2))
SUMSQNCE - gives the sum of numbers in a sequence (1,3...,7)

Non-Math:
BETTING - game where you bet an amount of coins on a number (1-5)
BMI - calculates your Body Mass Index
BOUNCER - bounces a dot around the screen
DATETIME - displays the month, date, year, day, and time in analog and digital all in realtime based on the calc's date/time setting (TI-84 only)
ETNIES - draws the Etnies logo
GUESSING - guess a number (you choose number range)
PAZAAk - mini-game mocked accurately from Star Wars: KOTOR
PICEDIT - essentially allows you to delete pixels in a pic on-calc (will add more features if enough requests are made)
SCRNSAVE - enter whatever you like and watch it bounce around your screen
STIKFITE - stick fighting game
TICHAT - chat client for calcs (meant for 2 connected calcs. Not finished as I do not have a second TI-84 to work with)

So ya. These programs - I must say - are beautiful and in the best presentation possible
Holy crap, that's a big list! Have you put any up for download?
Yes. But only DATETIME I think
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Holy crap, that's a big list! Have you put any up for download?
I was just gonna say. You should zip these all up and submit them here and/or ticalc.org so that we can judge these claims of them being the best-possible BASIC coding. Smile
tichat? hmmm, interesting
qazz42 wrote:
tichat? hmmm, interesting
Thinking of TI-Mail, are we? Very Happy
perhaps....
By the way, he uploaded a zip of his files to the Cemetech file archives if anyone wants to take a look at them.
Please, anyone, let me know if you want anything added to - or fixed about - any of these programs. Your feedback is welcome and very much asked for
TI_Coder wrote:
Please, anyone, let me know if you want anything added to - or fixed about - any of these programs. Your feedback is welcome and very much asked for
Well, I know that Merth was looking at optimizations yesterday, and I think Qazz was interested in staring at your Chat program's code today. Smile
Actually, the chat program has absolutely nothing coded in terms of the actual chatting part due to a lack of a second calc :(
TI_Coder wrote:
Actually, the chat program has absolutely nothing coded in terms of the actual chatting part due to a lack of a second calc Sad
Oh. So what exactly does it do? Very Happy
I have About, Setup information, and the ability to exit, etc. But I can't code the chatting feature until i get a second calc
If I can manage to -s-t-e-a-l- borrow my friends cable, I can try the chatting feature out for you (I need to learn to use getcalc() for things like this Wink
That would be nice, but I have nothing in terms of chatting script. For example: You choose "Chat" and the prgm pauses...
You could just give me code to try out, and I'll do so Very Happy
I don't have any... I have no experience in two-calc prgms. That's why I need a second calc to figure it out
_player1537 wrote:
You could just give me code to try out, and I'll do so Very Happy
Same for me. I have just a few more than two calculators. Wink Regarding how to chat: You can only fetch variables between two calculators using GetCalc, so to send Str1 from calculator A to calculator B, you Pause on calculator A, and GetCalc(Str1) on calculator B. If the GetCalc succeeds, then calculator B's Str1 will match calculator A's Str1.
Hmm. I would still much rather have a second calc for testing, you know?
TI_Coder wrote:
Hmm. I would still much rather have a second calc for testing, you know?
Why don't you use an emulator like WabbitMenu or PindurTI that lets you link two instances for the sake of testing, then?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours