You need to be in uppercase alpha mode IIRC.
Here's a screenie
calcdude84se wrote:
You need to be in uppercase alpha mode IIRC.
Here's a screenie
Cheers for the screenshot, Calcdude. Smile So I tracked down the problem: I don't define a symbol for the XTOn key. Do you two (and everyone else) think I should (1) define the key or (2) disallow it?
Since you'll be documenting everything, and all the other keys do something, I say go ahead and define it Smile
You should define it as the upside-down "!", like in Spanish.
All fixed. Smile I ended up making it the Theta symbol, as would be appropriate to that key. I also added a check to round all character values between $E1 and $FF to (theta), since those are all characters that are not in the DCS font set because only the OS uses them, and only for ridiculous stats plots things.

So was it a DCS7 bug or a DocDE bug?

If it is the former, will you be releasing a RC before the final release of DCS7?
souvik1997 wrote:
So was it a DCS7 bug or a DocDE bug?

If it is the former, will you be releasing a RC before the final release of DCS7?
It was the former, since all of the text input in Document DE is actually handled from Doors CS. I will indeed be releasing a Release Candidate before DCS7, especially given all the little issues that Braden and Shmibs found that I've been working through (cf. the Doors CS 6.9 beta topic).
Hey Kerm! Posting in the right place this time... I hope. So I finally go it to transfer. I had a stupid program I made that prevented any editing being done on the calc! So I fixed that, but when I run this software, it clears my ram and says:

TI-84 Plus Silver Edition
2.53MP
Mem cleared for Singapore

Anyway, not just in Wabbit, but it doesn't work on the real calc. It does the really weird screen and still doesn't work. So, I hope you can fix it, cuz I would LOVE to use your software.
When you run Document DE 7, it instantly crashes? How are you running it, Adept? From the DCS desktop or via HomeRun? Can you run other programs like mobileTunes?
Mobile tunes runs. I haven't yet USED MobileTunes. It crashes instantly when I try to use it from the desktop. The screen goes all grayscale, like it would work, then it just resets the calc and erases RAM. I run it by using the 2nd button on the icon in the desktop in Doors CS 6.9 beta using Document DE 7. I can run my other TI-Basic, Asm, MirageOS, etc. stuff just fine. Just can't use DocDE.
What about running it from the homescreen via HomeRun? Same problem?
Let's see...
Everything works great after I installed the DCSRC1 thing. I love this software. So amazing! Beats notefolio hands down. Good Idea
adept wrote:
Everything works great after I installed the DCSRC1 thing. I love this software. So amazing! Beats notefolio hands down. Good Idea
Wait, really? I'm so confused as to what the issue could possibly have been in the first place. :/ Awesome that it works though, and you know about the Document DE Converter to turn DocDE7 files into text files and vice versa, right?
I definitely do >Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
I definitely do >Very Happy
I know you do, Qazz; I was asking Adept. Rolling Eyes
Its all in Cemetech I took some e-books I have on my PC, and turned them into DocDE files on my flash drive I can transfer to my calc and read on the calc. MSD8x is awesome! That's the only thing missing from Doors now.... That sure would be sweet!
adept wrote:
Its all in Cemetech I took some e-books I have on my PC, and turned them into DocDE files on my flash drive I can transfer to my calc and read on the calc. MSD8x is awesome! That's the only thing missing from Doors now.... That sure would be sweet!
Actually, there were originally plans to release a modified MSD8x that would call into Doors CS rather than MirageOS, but BrandonW indicated he'd rather release a new version that lets you choose the app to use.
How does it call into MirageOS???
hmm, my only problem with MOS is that it doesnt handle all types of programs, it is such narcissist, it only cares about its own programs[/off-topic rant]

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours