» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ah, very nice. I'm looking forward to getting a few spare minutes to play with that picture you sent me; it's sitting happily in my pix2sort folder waiting for its time in the limelight.
KermMartian wrote:
Ah, very nice. I'm looking forward to getting a few spare minutes to play with that picture you sent me; it's sitting happily in my pix2sort folder waiting for its time in the limelight.
Hehe. If you'd rather have the second photo I took straight up, I'll happily send you the RAW file to work with. I also think it'd produce a better result across multiple monitors Wink
Unless it's at least 7,260 pixels wide, it might not do the trick for my desktop. Wink
Oo, just 3,400 pixels short :D
comicIDIOT wrote:
Oo, just 3,400 pixels short Very Happy
Aww, sorry to hear it. Sad Let me know when you shoot an image that large, and I'll see what I can do as far as making it a quadmonitor wallpaper. Very Happy
Updated a photo.
Before & After:

Rid the hot spot found in the centre.
Aye, indeed you did! I was happy that I was able to spot that unassisted before I read your change. Smile I agree that that looks nicer.
Talk about a crappy picture.
hmm... i still can't tell whats different even with the help Sad
WhiteValkery wrote:
If you look at her t-shirt right under her hands, in the top image it's just solid white, whereas in the bottom image it's a bit darker, and you can see some of the drapes and folds of the fabric.
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
If you look at her t-shirt right under her hands, in the top image it's just solid white, whereas in the bottom image it's a bit darker, and you can see some of the drapes and folds of the fabric.

oh!!
yes! now i can see it!

that's cool
As well as inside the tattoo a bit.

Also, new watermark idea:

I'm liking the watermark on the side a bit more. The banner uses the colours found on my website.
It looks to me like you're trying to say that that's Alex Glanville. Very Happy You should move it side and down a bit imho.
I see what you mean. I've also decided it's too wide/tall. I came up with an interesting idea for a watermark and am working on it now. It'll be a tedious task to finish!
comicIDIOT wrote:
I see what you mean. I've also decided it's too wide/tall. I came up with an interesting idea for a watermark and am working on it now. It'll be a tedious task to finish!
Good luck, I look forward to the result. In the meantime, I'll have to take you away from your work for the sake of UT. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Good luck, I look forward to the result. In the meantime, I'll have to take you away from your work for the sake of UT. Wink
Pew Pew. Bring it!
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Pew Pew. Bring it!
Consider it brought, especially with that epic last-second tenth flag capture just now. Back to our regularly-scheduled photography talk. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Back to our regularly-scheduled photography talk. Smile
I have a few ideas.

It started out as morse code for a copyright. I could contain it to a single row a pixels and it'd be out of the way and possibly overlooked. And those who don't know morse code would be out of luck as to finding out who took the photo.

Then I decided I'd use a barcode! Since, it's a product and there are barcode fonts out there. But, I decided it wouldn't be very ideal. Then came another idea. QR-Code. I can give it a website to be encrypted and when the user scans the QR it'll go to my website.

Or, this one that gives more copyright info and a text link.

I made a large one so it can be scaled easily from my larger exports to my smaller ones to keep a consistant size. Now, to see how it looks on a photo Neutral

Update: Found a second copy of the QR code image on Facebook, linked to it.
Very nice. What about putting comicIDIOT Photography on two lines next to the QR code in some pixel font?
I like that idea; thanks for the suggestion!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 44
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours