» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
if you connect a nspire in TI-84 mode to an actuall TI-84 using USB, the TI-84+ begins to freeze... an I/O wire does not do this
happybobjr wrote:
Sorry, I am still looking for where i saw that.
Fair enough; let us know what you're able to find.
Bump

More feedback anyone?
Did you ever see this post, qazz?
yes, and sadly, I wont be able to do that....
Qazz, can you change your menu to this:
Menu("WELCOME ","... to that the bar extends across the screen? Smile

Looks nice!
sure thing! I think I will just take suggestions and then send the final TI-MAIL with all the suggestions on Aug 2-something
qazz42 wrote:
sure thing! I think I will just take suggestions and then send the final TI-MAIL with all the suggestions on Aug 2-something
Haha, that'll be what, the twentieth email I'll have received from you? Smile qazz, sorry to hear you won't have a change to implement ComicIDIOT's suggestion. Sad
Yeah, I dont think I can set a identity thing until a tool to acess the ID is made...

Also, Kerm, I cant help it, I dont know what complels me to send constant updates to you ;.;
qazz42 wrote:
Yeah, I dont think I can set a identity thing until a tool to acess the ID is made...

Also, Kerm, I cant help it, I dont know what complels me to send constant updates to you ;.;
Wouldn't this function more or less do the trick?

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BasicLibs:ChkStats
Sad no..

"still not quite enough to identify each calc"
qazz42 wrote:
Sad no..

"still not quite enough to identify each calc"
Not enough to uniquely identify each individual calculator in existence (only ASM can do that, or ASM that exposes that information to BASIC), but it's more than enough to operate a chat program with a few of your friends, who almost definitely have that part of the ID at least one character different from yours, unless you all somehow have calculators from the same lot of 100 or 1000.

heh, why wont the omnimaga image tags behave as nicely?
qazz42 wrote:

heh, why wont the omnimaga image tags behave as nicely?
Err, am I missing something in that screenshot? By the way, the word is "Receive", not "Recive"; I meant to call you on that a few weeks ago.
Oh, sory for not explaining, I just wanted to show Ztrumpet the new welcome thing

...WELCOME...

and, goddamnit! I can never spell that right

I before E except after c....
Friend Neighbor Weigh Receive are among the trickiest. Smile Ah, fair enough; it's unfortunate that you can't use a GUIMenu.
ah well, remember, the main menu must look different from the others Wink

also, fixed my misspelling
qazz42 wrote:
ah well, remember, the main menu must look different from the others Wink

also, fixed my misspelling
Good, that bugged me a lot. You know that I'm a spelling/grammar stickler, so make sure there's nothing in your program that's gonna bother me on that account when I'm grading them. That goes for everyone. Smile
Ok Kerm. I think everything else should be fine, Ill do a spell check in the morning
qazz42 wrote:
Ok Kerm. I think everything else should be fine, Ill do a spell check in the morning
Good good, make sure you check it thoroughly before you send me version number 999999. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours