My only School hack was using https:// to get around logging in to the internet. Until they found out what I was doing in my senior year Neutral
KermMartian wrote:
No one at my elementary school really figure out net shutdown, but net send became a real nuisance. Very Happy That is, until, as you say, it got disabled.

Ha, lucky... ours was disabled, so I never got to use simple .bat "im clients" Sad Probably for the better, in hindsight.
hmm, I should try some of these

(not happybob's though, that might get me expelled)
qazz42 wrote:

If you're in a reasonably sized school district, don't even bother-- most of these are probably patched, or made irrelevant by new OSes (such as Win7). By my senior year, we couldn't even run batch scripts, much less use command prompt.
KermMartian wrote:
alberthrocks wrote:
Hehe, my way of hacking the computers is more fun. Very Happy

No net commands, since that doesn't work for these computers.
What do I do instead? "Burn" a flash drive with a Linux based password wiper, boot it, wipe the password, presto - got access to the Administrator account! Smile Bonus if you installed Ubuntu on it - people were pretty amazed just from the special effects and such. I kinda got in trouble, but got away with it.

I actually was planning to build a LiveCD that would be a powerful sysadmin tool..... but have little backdoors in the CD (key combo, etc.) for removing security software from computers. I have yet to start that project... Razz
Aight, let's not forget that it's against the Cemetech TOS to discuss any blackhat hacking. Putting a backdoor in the LiveCD would be a bad idea and very morally wrong. A LiveCD for rescuing and reimaging broken computers would be cool, and it's always nice to have Ophcrack on hand if a user forgets his or her Windows password.

Bleh, that little utility is NOT blackhat. It's even recommended by top Windows websites, like petriti.il (or something like that).

And it's cracking, not hacking. Cracking is breaking into something for malicious purposes, hacking is modifying stuff to our own needs, like us.

And the backdoor? Nothing short of just removing some folders, registry entries, and possibly sed-ing out some INI driver config. I don't think it's immoral - at least for my school. No one is stupid enough to watch bad stuff in this school, and even teachers want to do other things. Even Youtube is desired as well for educational videos and such.
I used a very complex system. I created a system of batch files that would Ping multiple areas of the PC, and would return the values. What then happened is it would execute Jack_The_Ripper, would scan the entire computer for passwords, and then run would send those values as passwords, and when the "passwords" were being verified, (saying they were proven incorrect), it was able to recieve the correct password along with another batch file I created. Then using the main administrative account used by the dean I was able to give myself adminisitrative privelages, and appplied a lock to it that keeps it from being deleted, which all you have to do is login, change administrative settings and change it, but the idiots don't know how to fix it. We use to use the https:// thing, but it doesn't really work all that well, and I had a bunch of programs stored on flash drives but they whiped that bc thats what had the hack programs. Too bad the password was stored as a locked-hidden file and they never deleted it. I do like alberthrocks's idea of using the linux based flash drive system... perhaps i will try that this year... Very Happy
I recommend SLAX (at slax.org)
It's what I use for the same purpose Very Happy
Ooohhh Me Likey Smile. A few questions though..

If I run this on a normal computer, it will not erase the harddrive or the current operatings system, it will just run temorarily on the CD until the computer is restarted and executed without the external OS?

Any suggestions on an idea on how to create the administrative system? I am usually only good with windows based items, and this is a whole new level for me.

Gracias mis amigos!
No, it just runs from CD (I run mine from a flash drive, actually Smile)
I'm not sure what you mean by "administrative system." You're root on Slax, at any rate.
rthprog wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

If you're in a reasonably sized school district, don't even bother-- most of these are probably patched, or made irrelevant by new OSes (such as Win7). By my senior year, we couldn't even run batch scripts, much less use command prompt.

oh yeah, a, I forgot you need admin to do pretty much anything...
Nevermind, I was wondering how I might be able to add external drives to it, but that have a John_the_Ripper module that I'll just attempt using for now. And this is Linux based?

EDIT: Nvm, I figured out it is.

@qazz42, thats pretty much the main reason behind getting myself administrative privileges. Before all I did was enter my math teachers account, which she gave me because I had todo research using websites that were blocked.
Yeah, SLAX is based off of Slackware, as suggested by its name Very Happy
@calcdude84se: Oh no, hate Slax. I used it once, and had a horrible experience. Use Puppy Linux for a live, savable distro. Very useful for regular and recovery usage. If you don't mind some waiting, you can install Ubuntu on a USB HDD and boot off that. Very Happy

@Svakk:
I found my little tool again Smile It's here: http://www.pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

(Kerm: http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm, #3 in tool list. It's 100% legal, but of course, it's up to you on whether you use the spork for regular, legal purposes or for murder. Wink )

Very famous tool, yet very tiny website (and file size)! Very Happy

I can help you install it on the flash drive if you wish to do so. Of course, not on this website. Shoot me a PM on IRC, or a general email (no mention of this tool), and I'd be happy to set it up for you. It's a lifesaver more than a hack tool, so it's good to have Very Happy

EDIT: Wow, I messed up the spacing between lines with too many smilies.... too addicted, eh?
alberthrocks wrote:
@calcdude84se: Oh no, hate Slax. I used it once, and had a horrible experience. Use Puppy Linux for a live, savable distro. Very useful for regular and recovery usage. If you don't mind some waiting, you can install Ubuntu on a USB HDD and boot off that. Very Happy

Only once? Razz
I guess, then, that Svakk should try both and choose himself Very Happy
I'm actually going to try Slax and the Offline NT thing albert gave me. Albert, I sent you a pm, so whenever you can get back to me, let me know what I need to do. I'm still not 100% what Slax does and how it works. Please let me know?
It's just another Linux-based OS, intended for portable usage.
On the website, you can go through the packages and create what you need.
Thats what I did, I added the file I wanted to build by clicking add to build. so when I downloaded it does that mean that the module was automatically included?
Yep Very Happy
There are a wide variety of modules to choose from.
Cool, is there a way to add the module to it after I already downloaded it?

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out.
Just look for it. I can't remember how to off the top of my head, but I'm sure it's on the site somewhere.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours