lawlz

Laughing
Svakk wrote:
Edit by Catherine: Bye bye, second malware warning!
I think it needs a Gulf Of Mexico Auto-Cleaner-Upper too.

`-`
Old but still funny!
KeithJohansen wrote:

`-`

This was a senior prank at my high school a few years back; they had 4 sheep labeled "1,2,3,5" and let them loose on campus. Hilarity ensued.
Last years senior prank someone took a cow from thier barn and led it up the stairs, since appearently cows can't go down stairs and there's no elevator in that area. It was extremely funny until they told the wrestling team (me included) that we had to carry it down the stairs... Razz
Svakk wrote:
Last years senior prank someone took a cow from thier barn and led it up the stairs, since appearently cows can't go down stairs and there's no elevator in that area. It was extremely funny until they told the wrestling team (me included) that we had to carry it down the stairs... Razz
Hahaha, that's pretty epic. What did the cow think of you carrying it down the stairs?
Haha, that's hilarious. I'm quite curious what the cow thought as well Razz
The Evolution of the Meme:

http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/2010/02/science-project-effects-of-meme-on.html

via http://www.dweebist.com/2010/07/war/
Ironylol, I guess? Not the strongest lol I've seen in this thread, though. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
0x5, I guess? Not the strongest 0x5 I've seen in this thread, though. Smile
Dude, that little girls face cracks me right up.
Actually, that's classic behavior typical of, for example, double-freeing some memory, or freeing memory that was never allocated, and quitting would be the most logical time for it to show up, when the program is trying to clean up after itself. Smile Sorry to suck all the fun out of that one.
*bump* THANKS FOR THE HELP, GOOGLE!

Hahahaha. nowai

Yeah wai. Works right in other languages.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Hahahaha. nowai
Try it for yourself:

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en&q=three+hundred+and+two&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sl=en&tl=de&sa=X
I did, how odd.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I did, how odd.
Isn't it, though? I'm quite baffled.
KermMartian wrote:
*bump* THANKS FOR THE HELP, GOOGLE!

Pretty sure that counts as an epic win for google. One step closer towards translating meaning and not just a stupid dictionary lookup.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 19
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours