I think they look very clean and simple. They seem on the narrow side (not that that's a bad thing at all!); were you aiming for a nice look on mobile devices?
Actually no. It does look pretty good in mobile Safari, though.

The problem is I have so little content to work with at this point. I'm sure I could make up some content, but without all the modules to add content and fluff, I'm stuck with a registration form, a login form, and a logged in page. Razz

It is very narrow but, with my screens being at 1024x768 and 1366x768, it doesn't actually look too bad IMO. As I add modules and such and build the site up, I'll implement the latest 1100px-width design. Smile
PLEASE no wider than 1024px minus window decorations. The vast majority of people still use 1024x768 (I don't, but I still occasionally use OTHER computers).
Default width is 1000px Good Idea
Just looks better at 1100px Razz

Just depends on your resolution Wink
What about backups and data transfer?

For instance, most of this isn't CMS specific but adding in a how-to is a pretty good plus I'd imagine.

Accessing the CMS MySQL via OpenOffice Database or other Database Program for off-site raw data editing, and a button to compile a backup for download (or/and even a second MySQL Database) and to restore.
elfprince13 wrote:
PLEASE no wider than 1024px minus window decorations. The vast majority of people still use 1024x768 (I don't, but I still occasionally use OTHER computers).
I remember when you and rivereye made the same plea to me about Cemetech6, hence why it can find of 1024x768 screens. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours