:If Str2="^
:Then
:sum(15→A
:sum(15)^A
:Else
:expr(Str2
:End
Generated by SourceCoder, © 2005-2010 Cemetech
This is an automatic post from SourceCoder 2. Report abuse to admin@cemetech.net . You can disable these posts by unchecking the "Post on Update" box in the file's permissions.
Merth, very impressive work! As soon as I track down the expr() bug, I hope you'll at least submit that to the Cemetech archives, if not the ticalc.org archives as well. I like how in RPNL it looks like you only needed to use A, P, Str2, and Str3.
KermMartian wrote:
Merth, very impressive work! As soon as I track down the expr() bug, I hope you'll at least submit that to the Cemetech archives, if not the ticalc.org archives as well. I like how in RPNL it looks like you only needed to use A, P, Str2, and Str3.
Thanks! I plan on submitting it. It's been a while since I've put a program on ticalc. As for what RPNL needs, P and Str3 are just for some of the fancier things for manipulating the stack. Str2 and A are the only ones needed for the actual calculating. Hell, I could make it all stack and Ans based...
Maybe I will.
Now that is something that I would be very interested in seeing brought to fruition! No luck on tracing this bug out yet, although the symptoms are extremely weird.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours