DShiznit wrote:
Dibs on a lego theme

has it been uploaded yet, because I can't find it in the archives...
Not yet, I'll need to convert some items properly to stylesheet classes for images.
I'll keep checking back then...
so, me and my idiot ways have no idea what you mean by design the new color scheme, just like photoshop it or what???
Basically, yes.
Alright, so i think i got this... Just copy your current layout and mess with it on photoshop? consider it done.
bump!

any updates on this? Smile
WhiteValkery wrote:
bump!

I'm afraid not; a bunch of real-life things have been getting in the way. Smile I'll let you guys know as soon as I get some free time for this, or feel free to keep bumping the topic.
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
bump!

I'm afraid not; a bunch of real-life things have been getting in the way. Smile I'll let you guys know as soon as I get some free time for this, or feel free to keep bumping the topic.

ok!
thx!

Smile

i am just getting bored since now i have pretty much nothing left to do lol
Well, you can play with the DCSB Libs starting tomorrow, hopefully! I'm finishing off a small demo vis a vis a Lights Out game using the GUI, but I think all the major feature and stability issues I had planned are set.
bump!
any updates now? XD
WhiteValkery wrote:
bump!
any updates now? XD
I'm afraid not. Smile Still slammed with DCS work, Java class, NYU code, telecomm inventory, Greenmarket, and all the rest of the stuff that occupies my days.
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
bump!
any updates now? XD
I'm afraid not. Smile Still slammed with DCS work, Java class, NYU code, telecomm inventory, Greenmarket, and all the rest of the stuff that occupies my days.

wow.. thats a lot!
WhiteValkery wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
bump!
any updates now? XD

wow.. thats a lot!
Indeed, and this is the summer that I had decided I was going to take it easy for a bit, no less. Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
bump!
any updates now? XD

wow.. thats a lot!
Indeed, and this is the summer that I had decided I was going to take it easy for a bit, no less. 0x5

Shock
and i have nothing to do haha
That's why you need to make cool programs and help me out with DCS debugging Smile
KermMartian wrote:
That's why you need to make cool programs and help me out with DCS debugging Smile

AGREED! XD
WhiteValkery wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

AGREED! XD
I hope you're therefore hard at work on it. Very Happy

Speaking of site updates, I want to do what Omnimaga does (I think?), namely list IRC users as active online users on the site. I'll have to probably shrink the size of the users text in the left sidebar to do it, and come up with a good method. I also need to use the hourly cron to clean out the SourceCoder and mobileTunes caches.
bump XD
WhiteValkery wrote:
bump XD
Thanks for the bump. I'm inundated with even more stuff now, unfortunately, thanks to some stuff at home; keep bumping the topic and me. Smile
um....

bump now?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours