Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
KermMartian wrote:
*bump* Huzzah! Screenie and code of fully-functional sum(13)!




VERY cool!

What happens to strings that are longer than the window width? B/c it would be AMAZING if it automatically sidescrolled Very Happy
rthprog wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
*bump* Huzzah! Screenie and code of fully-functional sum(13)!




VERY cool!

What happens to strings that are longer than the window width? B/c it would be AMAZING if it automatically sidescrolled Very Happy
It would just flow over the side, I'm afraid. Sad I have neither the free time nor the inclination to implement that at the moment, awesome as it sounds. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
rthprog wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
*bump* Huzzah! Screenie and code of fully-functional sum(13)!




VERY cool!

What happens to strings that are longer than the window width? B/c it would be AMAZING if it automatically sidescrolled Very Happy
It would just flow over the side, I'm afraid. Sad I have neither the free time nor the inclination to implement that at the moment, awesome as it sounds. Smile

Hey, I'll take whatever I can get Smile Again, muchas gracias for all your hard work.
Thank you, rthprog, I appreciate you appreciating my work. Smile I hope my hard work will in turn be useful (and stable) for all your purposes.
nice, Kerm, I think I'll find a use for that in my contest entry, seeing as it doesn't do anything w/the GUI stack and is lighter.
And yes, we do appreciate this. Very Happy
calcdude84se wrote:
nice, Kerm, I think I'll find a use for that in my contest entry, seeing as it doesn't do anything w/the GUI stack and is lighter.
And yes, we do appreciate this. Very Happy
Thanks, calcdude. Smile I'm also looking forward to your GUIRMultiline text cursor movement bug reports at your leisure. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
*bump* Huzzah! Screenie and code of fully-functional sum(13)!


Great stuff! Keep up the good work on this. I admit I shivered when I saw those Lbl commands in the code, though... er...not really, but still, nice job Very Happy
Haha, that's one of the current shortcomings of the Menu( command, in my humble opinion. Perhaps an extra argument to sum(13) should make it return the index of the item selected in Ans rather than jumping?
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement