Due to a huge disagreement with my folks, I have a 95% chance of being kicked out. (the other 5% percent only exists because my father believes I'll land myself in jail, and then get accidentally murdered there, and he doesn't want that hanging over his head)

This could be good for you, if:
1.) You live in Peoria, IL, or close enough that you feel the drive is worth it
2.) You clear this plan with the relevant authorities (folks, landlord, etc.)
3.) You have a TI-83/84+ with 20K in free Archive and a calc-to-calc cable so I can take my project with me without agrivating my brother
4.) You want either weekly house cleaning (disclaimer: No yard work) or $50-75 a week (disclaimer: this choice, if chosen, will not occour until the beginning of the first calendar month. I will attempt to retroactively pay you for that time.)
Sorry to hear it, Xeno. Sad 'Fraid I can't help you out, I'm nowhere near there.
Wow, that's pretty big. I wish you the best of luck... I don't know what else to say :/

Friends / Family members you could live with?
swivelgames wrote:
Wow, that's pretty big. I wish you the best of luck... I don't know what else to say :/

Friends / Family members you could live with?

Family: California, Florida, Pennsylvania

Friends: Have one who offered me something similar to this two years ago, he evades answering when I talk about it now.
Ah, that's pretty far. Sad I presume by the continuation of this thread that the situation has not yet been resolved?
KermMartian wrote:
Ah, that's pretty far. Sad I presume by the continuation of this thread that the situation has not yet been resolved?

No. But I do have a full-body sunburn (ok, not the watch or pants) to show the fight I put up. Which is, by the way, the reason I won't do yard work: I burn easily, even with sunscreen.
The disagreement has been put on hold. We're having a visitor at the end of July who wants to meet all of us, so I won't be kicked out, if it comes to that, untill then. The offer, however, is still open - you just can't get me untill Mr. Packer leaves.

Edit: The required free Archive has now more-than doubled to 48K.
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
The disagreement has been put on hold. We're having a visitor at the end of July who wants to meet all of us, so I won't be kicked out, if it comes to that, untill then. The offer, however, is still open - you just can't get me untill Mr. Packer leaves.

Edit: The required free Archive has now more-than doubled to 48K.
Haha, I think that's the least of the obstacles to this. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours