when do i get apprentice status????? or did i fail...... Confused
I don't know, but you can apply again if need be. I hope to see more apprentices soon.
Kllrnohj wrote:

For the last time, you are an apprentice. Smile
How do you apply for apprentice status?
come close to passing their insanely 1337 test...
Where do I find their 1337 exam thingy?
We are in the process of remaking it, since the last exam was destroyed with the rest of Cemetech...
Can people still apply to the Elite? just as a general application, not as for me to upgrade my status.
As far as I know, yes you can. PM Kerm to apply.
KermMartian wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

For the last time, you are an apprentice. Smile

i finally got the damned email, yay!
Hey Kuro - http://cemetech.designerz-core.com/projects/basicelite/application.html
Thanks. Is there anything else I have to fill out or anything? One of the newsletters said that applicants would have to send in a paragraph to show that they are "an intelligent and respectful human being." Do I have to do that or is that information outdated?
Nope, that's still valid. Type it into the bottom textboc.
I finally finished my version of Ultimate Pong. It runs at 3 frames/second and is only 569 bytes. Very Happy
I saw it @ ticalc.org, very nice! Smile
yeah, mine was there first on Ticalc.org (1.0.1 and 1.1 anyways, 2.0 isn't released yet to ticalc.org)
I am officially entering it for the B.E. membership contest. If you have any comments about it or suggetions for version 2, please tell me. Graphing Calculator

You can find it here:http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/89/8981.html
rivereye wrote:
yeah, mine was there first on Ticalc.org (1.0.1 and 1.1 anyways, 2.0 isn't released yet to ticalc.org)

MMmm, I think mine might have been there first... Very Happy
I didn't relize you put your Ultimate Pong on ticalc.org, I thought only two are there now.
Hmm, you're right. Weird, I had thought I had submitted it...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours