how come when i try to change the site's Board color in profile settings nothing happens?

and when i go back in to the settings, it just changes back to the default...

does this feature even work? Question

i tried to change it to the blue version... but can't
WhiteValkery wrote:
how come when i try to change the site's Board color in profile settings nothing happens?

True story. All the other templates are from much older versions of Cemetech, and probably wouldn't work too well with the current setup, especially since they're missing some of the pages from their template sets. I have everyone forced to use Cemetech6 for now, although I'll certainly consider making more or giving someone else the opportunity to make more if they want.
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

True story. All the other templates are from much older versions of Cemetech, and probably wouldn't work too well with the current setup, especially since they're missing some of the pages from their template sets. I have everyone forced to use Cemetech6 for now, although I'll certainly consider making more or giving someone else the opportunity to make more if they want.

oh... thats why...

i see... thanks! Smile
No problem! If you (or anyone else) has an interest in making an alternate skin, I'd be happy to listen. Smile
Who votes for a Lobster-Pink theme?
KermMartian wrote:
No problem! If you (or anyone else) has an interest in making an alternate skin, I'd be happy to listen. Smile

sure...
i could definitely photoshop some nice looking color themes...

but first would need a copy of the current theme set...
so i then i would know what to change, add, and make. Smile

if you could send me the folder containing all the current theme's elements, i would be able to do it easily. Good Idea
Silver Shadow wrote:
Who votes for a Lobster-Pink theme?
Oh no, definitely not me, that would be hugely disturbing. Very Happy

WhiteValkery wrote:
sure...
i could definitely photoshop some nice looking color themes...

but first would need a copy of the current theme set...
so i then i would know what to change, add, and make. Smile

if you could send me the folder containing all the current theme's elements, i would be able to do it easily. Good Idea
Sure, I can do that. What email would you like me to use?
maybe I should play around with some of them also, get my Cemetech Green back.
rivereye wrote:
maybe I should play around with some of them also, get my Cemetech Green back.
Cemetech Green would be excellent. I think the dark theme was probably my favorite of all the ones that we experimented with over the years (other than Cemetech6).
my whitevalkery@gmail.com email should be good...
Rather, you should offer the template set as an open download. Encourage change Confused I'd be happy to make a version myself!
comicIDIOT wrote:
Rather, you should offer the template set as an open download. Encourage change Confused I'd be happy to make a version myself!

yeah!
that would be a great idea! Smile

the more the merrier...
comicIDIOT wrote:
Well, that's a bad idea, because it contains details of certain security and authentication systems, which could potentially lead to discovery of weak points in my security. I'm pretty sure that it's well-written, but I'd rather have that extra layer of security by obscurity on top. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Well, that's a bad idea, because it contains details of certain security and authentication systems, which could potentially lead to discovery of weak points in my security. I'm pretty sure that it's well-written, but I'd rather have that extra layer of security by obscurity on top. Smile

um... but all we need are the archive of the image files.
how would that disclose anything?

as in... we don't need anything else really
Well, you'll also at least need the stylesheet. Come to think of it, I guess there wouldn't be any harm in releasing the images and the stylesheet. Smile
so wait, we can do more than one color!?!??!
Svakk wrote:
so wait, we can do more than one color!?!??!
Well, if you will design the color scheme for me and code it up, then yes, you can. Smile
I want friggen green

That would be awesome
SWEET!
this is so awesome!
i am sooo glad that everyone is interested!!!! Very Happy

Good Idea Graphing Calculator Good Idea
Dibs on a lego theme

has it been uploaded yet, because I can't find it in the archives...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours