thread is now closed, this program went nowhere, and I dont plan to work on it any further

please see

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4813&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

for my new entry
You can email it to contest@ (this website). I should also mention that you can only submit one project in each category, for a maximum of two entries per person.
Okay, not that it applies to me, considering that I am nowhere near to asm
qazz42 wrote:
Okay, not that it applies to me, considering that I am nowhere near to asm
Fair enough. Another rule is that you can submit your entry(s) multiple times, but we'll only judge the one with the latest timestamp that is still before the deadline.
Cool thats fine, probably ill only use it for optimizations
qazz42 wrote:
Cool thats fine, probably ill only use it for optimizations
That works. In the past, people have submitted an entry when they're not sure if they're going to have more time to work on their entry, then resubmitted if they ended up having time.

Edit: So do you know what your topic is going to be yet?
Errr as in what?

If you mean genre then it will be a fighting game, but *better*. Dont wanna reveal too much though.
qazz42 wrote:
Errr as in what?

If you mean genre then it will be a fighting game, but *better*. Dont wanna reveal too much though.
Fair enough, don't want people to steal your idea? If it's not that, people are allowed to reveal details of their entries for this contest. What Doors CS-related things will you be using, any of the libraries?
Err IDK what those are I am afraid....

Also I plan to use some tools like the icon generator and stuff.
Thanks, is it easy to use?

KermM, the page is blank.......
qazz42 wrote:
Thanks, is it easy to use?

KermM, the page is blank.......
Sorry about that, it seems the forum doesn't like links with apostrophes in them. Try this:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=SDK
Okay, looks good Ill look at it in a bit... beddy-bye times

EDIT: Whew, two days of moving code around for the contest.

No more lbls are in my prgm as of now
Awesome stuff! You mentioned that you _can't_ use anything other than the header in your program; what did you mean by that?
My prgm does not take advantage of the.... wait actually....
I think I can use the subprgm thing, but IDK

It will depend if I want the map effect to be a separate prgm.....
qazz42 wrote:
My prgm does not take advantage of the.... wait actually....
I think I can use the subprgm thing, but IDK

It will depend if I want the map effect to be a separate prgm.....
What about using the XLib / Celtic III / PicArc / Omnicalc libraries? And once I get these Doors CS libraries underway, you'll be able to use them too. Did you want to make it pure BASIC, or were you just not using the BASIC libraries because you don't know how?
Pure Basic, I am not up to xlib yet.

And yes at first I didnt know what the libraries were, then I figured I did and could not use them, finally I decide to slap on a icon and perhaps use a Subprgm.

I dont know about the subprgm though, I am still thinking about it.

Screeny:
Not too shabby, Qazz! Looking good.
Haha thanks. I still need to fix some variables like frequency of enemy attack and such

Also,I am going to adds some graph screen effects, there are no graphics at the moment. Also I must add a reference to Cemetech too.
looks good, I like the guy on the left's attacks better than the guy on the right. It seems the guy on the right is just kinda spazzing out. just my opinion. Good luck with this, and have fun making it Smile

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours