Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
"Bug" report: Non-hybrid headers don't allow 16x16 icons.
Also, do you tell DCS the parent program from the header of the associated, or vice versa?
The AP contains a 3-byte type. DCS then searches for parents that have that 3-byte type in their headers. This allows you to have different viewers for the same filetype.

Regarding your bug, you mean the ::DCS6 format doesn't work?
KermMartian wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
"Bug" report: Non-hybrid headers don't allow 16x16 icons.
Also, do you tell DCS the parent program from the header of the associated, or vice versa?
The AP contains a 3-byte type. DCS then searches for parents that have that 3-byte type in their headers. This allows you to have different viewers for the same filetype.

Regarding your bug, you mean the ::DCS6 format doesn't work?

Oh, you type ::DCS6! I thought it was just ::DCS!
:DCS is for the 8-byte header, :DCS6 is for the 32-bit, 16-pixel header. Smile

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BASIC_Header
kk!
MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!

i can finally beta test now Smile

so go ahead and send it to me when you have time!
schoolhacker wrote:
kk!

Congrats! If you could check out the latest beta, that would rock.
schoolhacker wrote:
kk!

Why does that sound unusually like me? 0_o
qazz42 wrote:
schoolhacker wrote:
kk!

Why does that sound unusually like me? 0_o

heh!?
Laughing

yeah... sorry... but i just can't contain my excitement of finally being free after 3 continuous provincial exams...
Chem, Physics, and English...
thank goodness i finished my Math 12 last year haha
(otherwise i would be either dead or failed the tests... -.-)

but ya... Rolling Eyes
p.s. sorry for the offtopic...
beta testing now
Get an Emulator qazz. Razz I use WabbitEmu
Anak, Errr I do, it also happenes to be wabbit emu.....

Also, I think you mean that to schoolhacker

Also, dont worry, I had 5 or 6 finals, I am done too !! yay
I'm in homeschool.All I have left is my SAT this year and I'm done. Kinda sucks though, if my dad would've put away a quarter a day for the 12 years he's been with my mom instead of boozing $700 a week, I could go to college in a few weeks...I hate my life Sad
@qazz42 @SchoolHacker @Anakclusmos The most helpful things you can be doing for me right now are working on your Cemetech Contest entries and helping finalize the DCSB Lib Spec with me. Anak, since you have a lot of experience using the DCS GUI and AP routines, I would appreciate any help you could provide in documenting them in the wiki.
Kerm..... that.... is ....what ... I ..am.... doing!

To imitate tanner ^
qazz42 wrote:

To imitate tanner ^
I'm glad to hear it. Smile Don't forget to keep your topic updated with progress, if you're comfortable sharing it! I'm going to start adding more specific routines to the DCSB Lib Spec for GUI-related routines.
Here's an ideas for DCS7:
Scrolling so that when you reach the top or bottom it wraps to the other. Ex: Press - at the top of the list of programs to wrap to the bottom.
ztrumpet wrote:
Here's an ideas for DCS7:
Scrolling so that when you reach the top or bottom it wraps to the other. Ex: Press - at the top of the list of programs to wrap to the bottom.
Excellent suggestion. I've added it to the wiki, and I'll get to it soon. I've also added some notes to myself based on our discussion of how I could speed up scrolling for users that have tons of programs.
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

To imitate tanner ^
I'm glad to hear it. Smile Don't forget to keep your topic updated with progress, if you're comfortable sharing it! I'm going to start adding more specific routines to the DCSB Lib Spec for GUI-related routines.

My topic died ;.;
qazz42 wrote:
My topic died ;.;
Easily fixed. Smile

Anyway, do other people have suggestions? I know that the people with a lot of programs have a concern about fast scrolling; are there any other significant performance issues that are showing up?
found a bug. umm...how to explain
if you have you mouse on something and then press + to do a page down, and there is nothing at the spot on the second page, it shows information from the previous page
_player1537 wrote:
found a bug. umm...how to explain
if you have you mouse on something and then press + to do a page down, and there is nothing at the spot on the second page, it shows information from the previous page
Thanks for that. Smile Unfortunately, quigibo beat you to the report, and I've already fixed it. If it's super-annoying, I'd be happy to email you the private 6.6.2 beta with the fix. Cf information on the fix from the wiki:

http://dcs.cemetech.net
I had another idea:
Can you press a letter on the keypad (ex: press [PRGM] for C) and be taken to the page with the first program of that letter, kind of like the TIOS program menu itself? Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours