- TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition
- TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition BASIC Programs
- TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition BASIC Math Programs
- TI-84 Plus CE Programs
- TI-84 Plus CE BASIC Programs
- TI-84 Plus CE BASIC Math Programs
This Pi Day 2013 tribute program for the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition teaches trigonometry while you eat pie. You choose the amount of pie to eat, first an amount, then whether that's times pi or not, and finally if the angle is degrees or radians. Along the way, the program will show you the sine, cosine, and tangent, of the angle of pie you have eaten so far. A fun way to visualize angles and trigonometry.
- 4 years, 8 months ago
- No ratings.
ReviewsNobody has reviewed this file yet.
- Pi Eater v1.0 (published 4 years, 8 months ago; 2015-09-17 20:04 UTC)