RPN83P is an RPN calculator app for the TI-83 Plus and the TI-84 Plus. The app is inspired mostly by the HP-42S calculator, with significant features from the HP-12C and the HP-16C. The RPN83P is a flash application that consumes 2 pages (32 kiB) of flash memory.
* traditional 4-level RPN stack (X, Y, Z, T registers)
* support for lastX register
* 8-line display showing all stack registers
* 25 storage registers (STO 00, RCL 00, ..., STO 24, RCL 24)
* hierarchical menu system, inspired by the HP-42S
* support for all math functions with dedicated buttons on the TI-83 Plus and TI-84 Plus
* additional menu functions (MATH, NUM, PROB, CONV, BASE, HYP, STAT, UNIT, CFIT, TVM, etc)
* various display modes (FIX, SCI, ENG)
Installation: Install the rpn83p.8xk flash app file.
* Press APPS.
* Scroll down to the RPN83P entry.
* Press ENTER.
* Quit app: 2ND QUIT
* Turn off device: 2ND OFF
Version: 0.7.0 (2023-11-20)
Major Changes from 0.6.0:
* support multiple word sizes for BASE: 8, 16, 24, in addition to 32 bits (inspired by HP-16C, Free42)
* support STO and RCL arithmetic ops (e.g. STO+ and RCL-)
* implement Time Value of Money (TVM) functions (inspired by HP-12C and HP-30b)
* now consumes 2 flash pages (32 kiB)
- 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Cemetech Forum
- No ratings.
- ↳ this version
- ↳ this version
ReviewsNobody has reviewed this file yet.
- RPN83P: RPN calculator for TI-83+ TI-84+ inspired by HP-42S (published 1 week ago; 2023-12-04 01:31 UTC)
- RPN83P: RPN calculator for TI-83+ TI-84+ inspired by HP-42S (published 2 weeks, 6 days ago; 2023-11-20 20:22 UTC)
- RPN83P: RPN calculator for TI-83+ TI-84+ inspired by HP-42S (published 2 months, 2 weeks ago; 2023-09-23 00:26 UTC)
- RPN83P: RPN calculator for TI-83+ TI-84+ inspired by HP-42S (published 3 months, 1 week ago; 2023-09-01 03:53 UTC)
- RPN83P: RPN calculator for TI-83+ TI-84+ inspired by HP-42S (published 3 months, 3 weeks ago; 2023-08-17 01:36 UTC)
- RPN83P: RPN calculator for TI-83+ TI-84+ inspired by HP-42S (published 3 months, 3 weeks ago; 2023-08-14 16:19 UTC)