- All files
- TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus Programs
- TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus Assembly Programs
- TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus Assembly Games
Push the Box - there was a game like this on my old Siemens S45 mobilephone, ca. 20 years ago.
I can´t remember its name or every details, but the main goal is: fill the the last row with boxes in the Hall,
then they disappear and you get some points. The Cranes bring boxes continuosly. You must direct the worker.
He can push, jump up or jump over one box. Don´t let him or any box fall from too high ( 2 unit box ).
Beware of Cranes!
The game is end if any Crane hit a box or the Worker. Or the Worker fall from too high.
No need external libs, start as a normal assembler: Asm(prgmPUSH
Tested and developed for Ti83+
No warranty for any damage!
Source on GitHub
ReviewsNobody has reviewed this file yet.
- Push The Box! (published 1 month, 1 week ago; 2022-04-15 07:33 UTC)
- Push The Box! (published 1 month, 1 week ago; 2022-04-13 11:31 UTC)