Made in TI-Basic for the TI-84 Plus CE, allows:
- Flagging with Alpha
- 3x3 removal with 2nd when #Around - #Flags = Label#
- Pause feature w/ Clear that remembers everything in your session
- Loading bar w/ key instructions
- Resume menu that reveals the mine (#Mines - #Flags)
- 15s load times to generate the board (factoring in 5s to draw the screen)
- 1 year, 6 months ago
- 7/10 (1 vote)
This is a nice, simple game of Minesweeper.
While it's not gonna blow anyone away visually even by TI-BASIC standards, it isn't a bad way to play minesweeper. The gameplay is exactly what you'd expect of a game called minesweeper.
The only standout feature is the Pause/Resume feature that lets you quit the game and come back to where you left off later.
Weird that it doesn't have a readme, but I suppose the file description does the job.
7.5/10 - It's minesweeper.
- Minesweeper (published 1 year, 6 months ago; 2022-03-31 18:10 UTC)