If you enjoy Pokemon or Earthbound, you'll probably enjoy this game. Play as four children who end up trapped in the Whirlpool Galaxy. Fight enemies and find materials to build a ship to take you back home to Earth.
* Detailed graphics and smooth-scrolling
* Four playable characters, each with unique weapons
* A full story with cutscenes
* 11 levels that take place on 8 different planets
* 70+ enemies, including several bosses
* Save up to 3 games
Overhaul of Jamie's computer, making it much easier to determine an enemy's strengths and weaknesses
Jamie's computer must now be purchased. To offset this, other weapon upgrades have been made cheaper.
Jamie's computer now has a visual effect
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 8.5/10 (2 votes)
- ↳ this version
- ↳ this version
8/10. This game is impressive, especially for a calculator, but it suffers from a few key flaws. The biggest point of praise for this game is its length, which lasted me three months of occasional playing. The gameplay is mostly solid, having the player travel from world to world, battling creatures and aliens. One critique is that there is no built-in map so you will have to spend some time wandering aimlessly. Additionally, some puzzles are extremely confusing. Also, in the begging half, I had to contact Hot_Dog a lot. However, he is a very nice person and did a good job telling me what to do. The battle system is good, making me think about what move I should do next. Unfortunately, there are some enemies that you can only take down with a laser or ion gun, two weapons that deal very little damage. This gets frustrating, especially in later levels. The story is decent, with interesting plot points and twists. However, the dialogue could definitely be spruced up a bit and the first half has the generic “boyfriend gets jealous that girlfriend has another friend who is a boy”. The graphics are good for a calculator, but not anything mind-blowing. The game is technically impressive, I still have enough storage to install other games such as Tetris, an attribute not shared with other games similar to this. In all, this game is solid but I think if Hot_Dog added a map, made some puzzles easier, spruced up some dialogue, and made some enemies less frustrating, it could have gotten a 10/10.
- Elimination: An ASM Sci-Fantasy RPG (84+ CE) (published 1 month, 2 weeks ago; 2022-07-02 11:09 UTC)
- Elimination: An ASM Sci-Fantasy RPG (84+ CE) (published 1 month, 2 weeks ago; 2022-06-29 19:40 UTC)
- Elimination: An ASM Sci-Fantasy RPG (84+ CE) (published 4 months, 1 week ago; 2022-04-07 11:46 UTC)
- Elimination: An ASM Sci-Fantasy RPG (84+ CE) (published 4 months, 3 weeks ago; 2022-03-29 05:23 UTC)
- Elimination: An ASM Sci-Fantasy RPG (84+ CE) (published 4 months, 3 weeks ago; 2022-03-28 20:41 UTC)