- All files
- TI-84 Plus CE Programs
- TI-84 Plus CE Assembly Programs
- TI-84 Plus CE Assembly Graphics Programs
An editor for sprites, icons, fonts, tilesets and tilemaps. Including useful tools for programming in ICE.
TOOLS: color picker, key value, RGB for palettes, character table, brightness changer, zoom, tabs, quit and restart without re-import, export directly to/from source code, ...
NEW: better font editor, RLET sprites, tilemap editor, decimal to hex to bin, a few improvements
Bugs and suggestions:
|Designer v4.7/DESIGNER (white-gray).8xp||26.0 KB|
|Designer v4.7/DESIGNER (white-black).8xp||26.0 KB|
|Designer v4.7/ReadMe.txt||1.6 KB|
|Designer v4.7/clibs (v9.0).8xg||17.4 KB|
|Designer v4.7/DESIGNER (gray-white).8xp||26.0 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4TAB.8xp||1.7 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4SVE.8xp||1.6 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4SRC.8xp||5.5 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4MNU.8xp||4.4 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4INF.8xp||1.2 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4IMP.8xp||2.8 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4GET.8xp||3.7 KB|
|Designer v4.7/Source/DSGN4DRW.8xp||1.4 KB|
- 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- 10/10 (3 votes)
- ↳ this version
- ↳ this version
This program is awesome, and it has a ton of nice features and a great UI. I absolutely love it! Great program, great job, and I recommend this for all your spriting needs.
This is definitely the best on-calc sprite editor/creator for the TI 84 Plus CE and TI 83 Premium CE. It even allows you to create and/or edit and save the icons of pre-existing programs! You can save sprite data into whatever type of file you want, and the sprite editor automatically saves your work if you exit the program before saving! Also, the response is very fast and smooth!
- Designer v4.7 (published 3 weeks, 3 days ago; 2021-11-05 16:51 UTC)
- Designer v4.6 (published 5 months, 3 weeks ago; 2021-06-11 13:50 UTC)
- Designer v4.5 (published 7 months, 3 weeks ago; 2021-04-12 09:32 UTC)
- Designer v4.4 (published 8 months, 2 weeks ago; 2021-03-20 13:38 UTC)
- Designer v4.3 (published 8 months, 3 weeks ago; 2021-03-09 11:28 UTC)