- All files
- TI-84 Plus CE Programs
- TI-84 Plus CE Assembly Programs
- TI-84 Plus CE Assembly Math Programs
This is a LibLoad-compatible library that contains algorithms for computing several types of hashes for files or arbitrary data segments.
Included Cryptographic Implementations:
<> SHA-1 and SHA-256.
<> Secure PRNG derived from reading bus noise into an entropy pool, passing the pool through an SHA-256, and then XORing the digest in 32-bit blocks. Evaluated entropy ~100 bits per 32 bit rand.
<> AES, CBC mode symmetric block cipher, with support for 128, 192, or 256-bit keys (replaces Blowfish in this version).
<> Base64 Encode and Decode
<> EraseContext function that can be used to erase contexts used by the various algorithms.
<> Padding helper function that can apply one of the following padding modes for AES: PKCS7, ISO Method 1, ISO Method 2, ANSIX923, or OAEP for RSA (RSA not yet implemented).
See the enclosed C header file for more details.
Credit to: beckadamtheinventor for some assembly magic deal with a pseudo uint64_t.
Credit to: commandblockguy for help making this LibLoad compatible.
|Hashlib Documentation.pdf||209.9 KB|
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- No ratings.
- ↳ this version
- ↳ this version
ReviewsNobody has reviewed this file yet.
- HASHLIB CE Cryptography Library (published 12 months ago; 2022-02-05 00:02 UTC)
- HASHLIB CE Cryptography Library (published 1 year ago; 2022-02-03 05:18 UTC)
- HASHLIB CE Cryptography Library (published 1 year, 3 months ago; 2021-10-29 14:12 UTC)
- HASHLIB CE Cryptography Library (published 1 year, 7 months ago; 2021-06-27 06:09 UTC)
- HASHLIB CE Cryptography Library (published 1 year, 8 months ago; 2021-05-28 21:44 UTC)
- HASHLIB CE Cryptography Library (published 1 year, 11 months ago; 2021-02-22 06:53 UTC)